23.

It was Thursday and Taehee dreadly walked to the Church early in the morning. She hated mornings,but she's a light sleeper that doesn't make sense on how she grew to hate birds chirping and her alarm banging her eardrums. Ever since the day she was warded for a day,her mother had been lecturing about how bad kids can effect a teenager life and even the he was a religious person that doesn't make him protected by devil, and Taehee thought she was overthinking. She didn't really remembered how she ended up being in the hospital bed but everytime the nurse came they will say a phrase that confused her.

"You are very lucky Taehee"

Just what happened on the day she felt sick? Her memory was only up to she walked past Yoongi and entered the house which she was still reluctant wether she was just at the doorstep or the lawn. Now,her mother had sign her up to help the nuns handling the homeless at morning so she won't be visiting the church at the evening. That means no meeting Yoongi. Her mother kept telling her father how the piano boy was a bad news but she refused to say anything.

It's not that she knew him well.

"Taehee! You come alone?"

A girl probably one of the volunteers that she clearly forgot her name asked her and she nodded. Most of the volunteers were the son and daughters of the church community so she must be weird why Taehee come alone when she can ride with her mother.

"She will be a bit late. So what are we going to do today?"

So her day started with arranging the new stock of food in the storage room,and collecting the bed sheets to washed and waited beside the washing machine for almost half an hour then proceed to hang it at the back of the church. She liked that work because she can snack out and have her own little time. She was less productive at morning,and for her to be forced to do some labour work (she exaggerated it) was something she loathed but again she was in no place to say anything.

What worse that her mother confiscated her phone till this day and she couldn't even go out anywhere for the past five days since she was discharged. She overheard her parents conversation from the hospital and how she couldn't believe her mother words.

"She had been texting him,and I hated it. That man was nothing but bad news. "

"But dear,they were just kids. Besides she got sick was because we were both too busy to send her to the clinic and it was clearly out fault!"

"What? Now you are thinking that he's a good boy? The town was talking about him! He was just a rude boy who declined a priest to play on Sundays! Besides I met him before and he was the sole reason she went to the church!"

"You only met him once,honey. "

"I have a mother instinct. Besides, Taehee must have been so happy to not doing the house chores when she was busy hanging out with that man.

Taehee stopped packing her things when she heard no noise from the outside. It was as if her father was too tired to fight back,like usual. There were no probability he will win even if he slapped her. She scoffed at her mother so called 'instinct' when the elder don't even know her taste buds and her favourite colour. So much for being a caring mother.

"I'm going to tell the community to stop him from playing if they ever met again,and I'm serious about it"

That was one of the reason why she accepted her mother proposal on volunteering at the church every morning. If she met him again, Yoongi will never played and she will never met him again, though that was what she was doing right now. Avoiding him at all cost but kept on having major flashback when she looked at the piano. She knew he was always there every evening when she saw him forgetting his music sheets,his pen and even his earpod.