9.

He was right after all.

She wanted someone to comfort her,but she doesn't want to call Yoongi. Nor her bestfriend,Yerim. Her mother again throw at tantrum at her and she again never say anything. Taehee was supposed to teach her younger brother Sejin some words,but she got mad and ended up fighting with the kid,even she found it childish for some reason. She understood he was just a kid,but what her mother said is the reason what had been making her to kill her younger brother for real right now.

"Shouting at that kid won't bring anything to him Taehee! Why was it when you and your sister were around that the kid kept shouting! I told you to teach him! Not yelling at his face!"

"You and Soojin were always making me having a headache! Do you want me to take away your phone?"

For a 20 years old woman like her,taking away her phone which she bought from her own money was something weird,but she refuse to say anything.

Oh how she was about to yelled back at her mother, suggesting that she can teach her own son herself without her,but she knew there's no use on fighting back. Her mother was too busy with work and her father was too 'absorbed' to his phone, which she was clearly annoyed by it. She will lose anyway, accepting defeat and the woman will continue to be ignorant for the rest if her life. .

She closed her eyes when her mother words were still ringing in her ears , trying so hard no to shout at the pavement. At the end,she kicked a wall,and ended up making her own toes hurt. Not to mention how her converse fabric was already too thin for her.

"I told you to call me,yet here you are venting your anger at a stupid wall"

She was startled and clutched her chest, trying to calm down when the pale boy stared at her with the same emotionless gaze he had. She was already near the church, probably that's the reason why he could hear her.

"You can walk right?"

She nodded and Yoongi turned back, but not entering the church. She furrowed her eyebrow and catch up with him. She was short,and his long legs were more faster than her mother continues diss rap at her.

"You're not going in?"

"Follow me"

He took her hand into his,and a soft smile appeared at his face liking how her small hands fit into his. He quickly get rid of his thought,but the girl had noticed everything.

"You had wild thoughts to,yet you are asking me not to have one"

"I ask you not to have one when you are with me"

She huffed in annoyance but tightened her grip on his hand. Yoongi face turned red and cursed how he was born to be too white and everyone knew whenever he got emmbarased or mad. It was something he like to hide,but to no avail because it was too obvious. Suddenly he felt someone wrapped his neck with a scarf and that was when he realised their hands were already parted. She was too focused on adjusting the wrap she made at his neck, saying that he was too red,and probably he was too cold.

But he wasn't.

His eyes scanned her face, how her eyes were a little bit tired,how her hair was tucked behind her ears,how her nose scrunched when the wind hit her body and her dry lips that were too pale for a girl like her.

The close proximity they had was making him having the wild thought that he forbid her to have when she was with him. How would it fell if he was the one who tucked her hair strand behind her ears,how he wanted to kiss her eyes, whispering to her that everything is going to be okay,how ticklish she get if he rubbed his nose against her and how her lips perfectly fit his.

Taehee had done adjusting the wrap she made on his neck and smiling, satisfied on her final work. She was about to pull back when a pair of strong arm circled her waist, dragging her back to his body,her hand was on his chest trying to keep a distance between their body, and she looked up just to see his gaze. It was cloudy, hazy and warm. She wanted to look away, but she couldn't. His gaze were drawing her in,and she could felt his heart irregular heartbeat.

He leaned down,and their nose touched other. She was still looking at him but when thumb touch her grazed her lips,she involuntary closed her eyes , biting her lips. His slender fingers went to her chin,parting her lips apart.

"Don't bite your lips,it will bleed"

His voice was different,and it send shiver to her spine. His free hand brushed her hair, playing with the strand of her hair tucked behind it and eventually went down to her face, cupped it. He brushed her cheeks slightly and she let out a gasped. He smirked at her reaction,and before the girl was about to push her,of course he read her mine again,his lips was locked to hers, and he tightened the hug on her waist making the kiss more accessible.

When she thought he pulled away,he tilted his head to the other side and kissed her again, and for some reason she found herself responding to it. She hugged his neck, tiptoeing to reach him and she could felt the small smile he had between his kiss. He didn't want to be rough and demanding,but his inner desire was asking him too. Just when his desire was going to take control of his body,he pulled away slowly,both of them were breathless,but they were still hugging each other. She stop tiptoeing ,her head was now fully angled to him,and he found it cute.

His hand grazed her lips again,making her shiver at the sudden contact of his skin with her lips and how she regretted not applying lip balm before storming out from her house.

"Yeah you should,but it was still exciting"

He said and the girl punched his chest,earning a laugh from him. Taehee never see this side of him,he was just too grumpy,too cold or too sleepy. Well that was enough to explain the boy name Min Yoongi.

"You never say good things about me,why is it Jimin was the one who always get good comments?"

Taehee rolled her eyes and eventually let go of her arm at his neck,and the boy did the same. He took her hand into his, and this time he didn't hide the red tint on his cheeks or the stupid smile at his lips.

"Let's go get some icecream. I heard you have been craving for it. And also to reduce the swollen at your lips. Damn I had too much fun"

This time,Taehee literally punched his shoulder hard that he got swayed a little bit.