19.

The past four days of Yerim short visit was blissful for Taehee. After the guest room got cleaned up, she finally got to sleep there which Yoongi tried so much to make her change her mind so that Yerim will stay here and dragged Taehee along. He even used an excuse that her leg was still in pain but Taehee insisted that she was perfectly fine, though it did sting a bit.

"Stop with your pervert thoughts Yoongi"

"As if you don't have one",he smirked earning a smack from the girl.

Her mother didn't say anything,and she got less angry with a guest in the house. Her mother was unpredictable,so she always make sure she didn't got in her bad side which she didn't want Yerim to see it. They were busy finishing the assignments but they were also busy talking to each other. Yerim kept on repeating the her story and tried to dig her anything between her and Yoongi but she kept on changing the topic.

"Pocheon is the best,but I miss Seoul more. See you later when terms ended!"

She said and was about to board her train when someone called her name, causing the girls to look back,spotting Jimin running with Yoongi lazily walked behind him. Yerim laughed and mocked at how he looked liked a zombie once he reached them.

"I'm not late right?"

"You're not. You are just in time. Thought you forgot"

Jimin laughed and snacked something from his pocket. He let out a Polaroid photo and gave it to her,with his cheeks getting redder but Yerim seems to not noticed that. Her eyes widen in excitement and took it before showing it to Taehee.

"Pretty isn't ? Jimin took it! Thanks buddy!"

She hugged her shoulder slightly and Taehee saw the hurt on Jimin face when she called him buddy but tried to hide it. After they had their small chitchat,Yerim entered and that was only when Yoongi arrived at them. Taehee laughed at how late he is and he smiled before taking her hand in his.

Yerim waved at them from the window and Jimin was the most eager to wave back. Yoongi asked what happened and she shrugged. When the train moved, Jimin shouted but of course she couldn't hear it.

"Don't forget me!"

Taehee felt pity at him and let out an assuring smile as the boy eye never left the train until it was lose at sight. He sighed and looked back just to see Yoongi hands were on hers and he smiled.

"I never knew you like physical affection Min Yoongi"

The latter however wasn't even bothered about Jimin's remarked and he even tightened his grip.

"I had somewhere to go with Taehee. Don't burn the kitchen , I'm serious"

He said and not waiting Jimin to speak,he dragged her out from the subway and Taehee just followed him . She waved at Jimin who was smiling at both of them that makes her wonder how can someone smile so brightly after getting friend zone by someone? Especially the senseless Yerim. Only Jimin knew.

"I told you to stop thinking about Jimin"

She looked a Yoongi, emotionless as ever before she broke into a laugh. She pinched his cheeks and the man glared at her but she didn't care. Yoongi cheeks were squishy after all. Who will thought this innocent face will be so grumpy and cold when he was with others?

"I'm not. So where are we going?"

"My college. I want to show you something"

He had a smile on his face, something Taehee wasn't still familliar with. The cold breeze hit her body and she scrunched her nose. She never liked the cold weather of autumn and winter because she can't stand it. That explains why she was wearing three layer of shirt at her body that makes her look bigger but she did not care about it.

"Our college is going to have a music festival later,do you want to come?"

Yoongi said before they turned to a lane which lead to the main gate of the college. It was quiet but she saw some students were walking around, probably the ones with their last year finishing their practical or whatever unfinished business they had.

"I'm going back to Seoul next month. Why? You want moral support?"

"Well, it's good to have attention an praised sometimes,even if it means only you and Jimin who will be there"

"I guess you want me to come,stop being so sour. You play well,there must be some of your fan among the crowd"

He smiled and they reached a door. He unlock the door before opening it and pushed her slowly inside. It was pitch black and he clicked the lights on,revealing a big practice studio with mirror at the wall and a full length window with a piano at the center. Yoongi went to opened the blind and the sunrays went in,causing the girl to close her eyes momentarily before having a good look of the scenery outside. Now she understood why Saewon College were her classmates favorite. The college itself was near to nature and it was a perfect spot for them to have peace during exams week.

The garden looks brown from where she was standing, it's autumn so what she expect? She was pretty sure that when spring come there will be variety of flowers blooming along the side walk and how she wanted to see it. There were some boys and girl doing study group and they looked happy depsite the cold wind.

"I liked it here. The only place I can play my act,but Jimin was always here to dance so the peace was residue to fifty percent"

She laughed at his remarks,imagining how the smiley Jimin entered the room with his headphone and started to dance out of nowhere with Yoongi looked at him helplessly. He took a sit infront of the piano and opened the lid before patting the empty space beside him,indicating that the girl should sit with him.

Taehee took the empty place and because of the three layer she wore,she looked big compared to Yoongi and now she was embarassed by it. Their shoulders were touching but the fabric was more thick so she wasn't flustered as always. Probably one of the pros to where so many shirt on a cold day.

"I will be competing later,but I had a stage fright. "

"You? But at the church you look normal playing with the piano"

"Because the church was only visited by elderly and you on days other than Sundays,and I don't play on Sundays. Besides, they were more focus on praying then having attention at me. So it was less nervous. "

She tilted her head at him,trying to see his eyes and they were emotionless like the usual,but some nervousness clouded in it. His slender fingers tapped the keys lightly letting out a faint sound echoed the studio. Taehee grabbed his hand,and the latter looked at him,a puzzled look was written on his face.

"Why dont you play one for me? I'll be the audience! Your honorary guest!"

He chuckled and nodded. With enthusiasm,she got up and dragged a chair from the corner of the room to the center right in front of the piano and cleared her throat. She crossed her leg and changed her expression to an arrogant face which she was suck at it,making Yoongi laughed.

"What are you waiting contestant Min Yoongi? Play it!"

"As you wish,princess"

She flushed at the nickname and looked away, cringing like a teenager but eventually shrugged it off.