14.

"Explain Jimin, why did you molest her?"

Yoongi said ,hands crossing at his chest . He was sitted between Jimin and the unknown girl,her hair was disheveled while Jimin was perfectly combed, probably kept a comb somewhere in his leather jacket. He was just about to drift to sleep when his phone buzzed, making the boy leaped out from his bed,a gleam of hopes was lingering in his eyes but soon vanished when it was a male voice.

To add more,it was a cop saying Park Jimin was at the police station for molesting a girl,which he can hear Jimin yelled a big fat no on the other side.

"I did not! Why would I do that kind of thing!"

"You reeks of alcohol, bastard!"

Now it's Yerim turn to scream. Before he could say anything,the police came,stated that Jimin will not be detained because of lack of proof, which Yerim groaned but later smile when he said they are going to check the CCTV tomorrow to have a close look. Jimin rolled his eyes and after getting some scolding from him,the three of them walk out with Jimin still eyeing the girl which he now knew her name is Yerim.

"Because of you, I'm already late! I hoped Taehee wasnt yet asleep. She hadn't-"

"Taehee?"

The boys yelled in unison,and Yerim eyed them suspiciously. Taehee would never be friends with such person like Jimin,he was a pervert. Before she could say something, Yoongi went to her, gripping her shoulder with pleading eyes. Yerim gasped at how pale he is,but what surprised her the most that the grumpy face before wasn't there anymore. It was replaced with a concern and his eyes pleaded her with answer.

"Do you know what happened to her? She didn't call back,that make sense that her phone was taken,but was it usually this long?"

Yerim gulped and looked at Jimin,sending some signal that she needed help but Jimin just smirked. He enjoyed seeing her flustered ,and how he wanted to grab that brunette hair again.

"Her phone got taken again? Damn it. No wonder she hasn't been sending me any text! Do you know what happened?"

Yoongi wanted to say something,but he thinks he wasn't in the place to say those words. It was her personal life,she wouldn't want anyone to hear about it without her consent. So he shooked and loosened the grip on her arm.

"We can walk you there. It's getting late by now"

Yoongi walked straight ahead and both of them looked at each other, weirded at his sudden attitude change. They followed him at the back and it was too awkward that Yerim decided to talk.

"How do you know Taehee?"

Jimin was startled because he was spacing out and how Yerim voice was actually soft, compare to how she was when she was ripping every hair scalp of his.

"We met at the church-"

"So you were the boy who kissed her! I knew it! You were only toying with her aren't you? Tell me you fuck Jimin! Were you planning to get her on your bed?!"

And here they go again,but it was Yerim who was chocking the boy now. Jimin was slapping her hand weakly and yelled Yoongi to help him. On the corner of his eyes he saw Yoongi cheeks went red,rubbing his nape before clearing his throat. He pulled Yerim away but the girl was still cursing him.

"For-huh-your-huh information the name-huh- is Park Jimin and-huh- I did not kiss -huh- her!

He was panting but manage to say those sentence . Yerim furrowed her eyebrow and she was still reluctant to believe him. It it wasn't him ,than who? Jimin seems to suit the type of this typical fuck boy like Jungkook, her neighbour at Seoul and she was positive that the man was just taking every girl virgin here.

Hell no Taehee is going to date him.

"But now you say it,how did you know she kissed someone? Did she? With who? Wait-holy shit"

Jimin,with wide eyes just hit realisation and stared in disbelief at Min Yoongi. That explain why that day his lips were a bit bruised but the boy insisted it was because of the ice cream they both had which doesn't make any sense. Yoongi on the other hand,glared at him not to say anything  at her,and Jimin gulped.

"You know what Yerim? Why don't you ask Taehee? Or you can just imagined I kissed her"

"You piece of shit!"

Before Yerim could charge him,he sprinted away heading to a certain lane that leads to Taehee house. Yerim  was running to catch him and Yoongi could only stare. So she is Yerim. Damn I shouldn't get on her bad side. She already had the bad idea about me.

When he reached him,they were about to fight when Yoongi shushed them and tell Yerim to press the door ball. It was 2 in the morning,but Yoongi knew she planned to sleep her and if not because of what happened,she had arrived early. Yoongi and Jimin hide themselves at the side way,letting only Yerim standing alone at the metal door. The three of them could heard the door house opened,someone walked to the metal door and opened it. It was a middle-aged man, looking sleepy and warily examining Yerim awkward smile.

"Mr Kim! I'm Yerim, Taehee friend. I tried to call her but she hasn't anwering her calls so I decided to come here instead. We had some assignments to do and I planned to come here. I knew it's late but something caught up-",she glanced at Jimin smug before looking back at Taehee's father," and here I am! "

"I'll call Taehee"

He went in back,shut the metal door with annoyance and the girl flinched. She knew it was rude to disturb his sleep,but she doesn't have any place to sleep. There will be a bathing house but she doesn't want to be there alone.   She was still unfamiliar with the environment, and it will be hard for her to sleep there,unless Taehee is with her.

After several minutes,the metal door was opened again,revealing Taehee which was wide awake,but the lamp hanging at the entrance of the metal door showed her physical state, puffy eyes and dried lips,her hand was holding her phone but a big smile was at her face, happy to see her even though the night was quite late.

"Yerim! I'm sorry, I just read your message just now and did not prepare anything. The guest room is a mess now, with some toys and junks,and I don't think it will be appropriate for you to sleep at the couch.  Why don't we head to the bathing house? I will accompany you "

"No"

A cold voice stopped them and the girls looked at the source. It was Yoongi.  His face was cold but the moment his eyes met Taehee,it turned soft and before she could say anything,his hands went to cupped her cheeks,causing the girl again having thousand thoughts on why is he here .

" She can crashed at our place and if she's not comfortable with it, you can come along. And Taehee , stop making me worry about you"

Seeing this,Yerim already knew who was the person who kissed her bestfriend,and for once she cursed herself for jumping in conclusion again.