8.

They were at a cafe, Yoongi was sitted beside Jimin,and Taehee was infront of her. Jimin was busy stuffing his face with the rice cake,and Yoongi was still glaring at her but Taehee,well she was too busy eating the cheesecake the pale boy bought for her. He could clearly hear every comment the girl about the cheesecake and she even thought about learning the recipe.

Taehee again, forgetting the fact he can hear all of this.

"Kim Taehee"

"Hmm?"

"Lets talk about us"

Hearing the word us,Jimin and her coughed so hard that Yoongi rolled his eye, ignoring that both of them were almost chocked to death. Jimin grabbed his iced coffee and drink it,and Taehee did the same.

"You are in a relationship with her? Damn you should have tell me! I'm your bestfriend! Why did you get a girlfriend first? You weren't even a hot item in our college!"

"Shut up Jimin."

Yoongi growled and the boy pouted,making Taehee pity him for but ended up brushing the thought away because literally Yoongi was snapped at her at this moment.

"We both never knew each other"

"Yes"

"And I first saw you,two weeks ago on Monday, and I heard your voice, which you insisted it wasn't yours"

"It was mine,but you assumed I was talking so loud and yelled at me"

"And I thought you were lying"

"I did not -"

Jimin sudden sneeze stopped them,and both of them turned their heads to the latter, who was apologizing while wiping the snot at his nose. She realized that he was only wearing a plain t-shirt with a cardigan, probably just to have a short visit at the store. Because of her,he was dragged by Yoongi and Taehee couldn't feel less guilty because of that.

"Jimin,you should go home. Its quite cold"

"No its okay,I still-"

Before he could say anything,Yoongi threw his key to him,and Jimin caught it perfectly,and stare at it. He had his own key,so why Yoongi threw his?

"You left your key at the kitchen table,and I was too lazy to shout it at you. Now go home, me and Taehee need some privacy"

Jimin sulked but eventually stood up,and Taehee mouthed a sorry to him,the latter replied back with his signature smile and waved at her. Taehee really like his vibe, though Yoongi always told her to stay away from him, he's a player and he might just testing the water at her.

Guess Jimin was too good at handling woman.

"So let's continue,and stop thinking about Jimin. I warned you several times"

She sighed and dragged her chair close to the table,leaning forward to him with her chin resting at her fist. Yoongi didn't say anything about it and shifted his chair closer and cleared his throat.

"We need some rules for you and me. I don't know how long I can read your thoughts and mind,but I know it won't stop any soon. So here's what I thought"

"What?",she asked in less interest in her voice,looking at him who had been showing her no sight of emotion in his handsome looks.

Damn, don't tell me he heard that.

A smirk appeared at his lips, learning forward at her and she gasped seeing how close they both are,it was a good think that the cafe was less people or they might get kicked out for showing some lovey dovey act when they weren't a thing.

"Handsome? I thought the only word you describe me was only asshole and freak. Mind telling what you had been thinking about me when you are alone?"

Taehee backed away,but he was more fast than she expect. He held her wirst, making her leaning more forward and their nose collided ,she felt how soft his bang touched her forehead,his minty breath fanned her face and how the mischievous look he was throwing at her.

The sleepy and grumby man she knew was no longer recognizable,instead it was replaced with a hot dark hair main,with his eyes gazing her and sometimes at her lips,how the playful look he had in his eyes had a glint of warmness as if he was staring straight to her soul. She hated how she was thinking this thing now,Yoongi probably heard everything,but she can't just stared at him without feeling anything.

Now she regretted asking Jimin to go back home. As if it was a clue, Yoongi pulled away,she caught the hint of dissapointment his eye for some reason but was quickly replaced by the emotionless stare again. He was back to the sleepy and grumpy Yoongi again.

"Firstly,when I play you can let you mind speak,and I will be wearing my earpod to prevent your voice from disturbing me. "

He said,and Taehee nodded. She was still shy about what happened but decided to shrug off. Yoongi pulled out his earpod and show it to her. She never had the chance to have one,her mother was going to kill her for having it. Besides her siblings were more likely to play her things, might as well destroyed it.

"It worked, though I still can hear you a little bit but it's sufficient for now. Secondly,when you have wild thoughts,go away from me. I'm in no mood hearing your wild imagination. But if it was me,than I will be willingly to hear everything"

He smirked and she glare at him. He was indeed pervert and she didn't care anymore if Yoongi hear those.

"Third,if things got hard,and you know it will bring bad things,call me. Whether I woke up ot not,that doesn't matter. Just call or leave me a text. Don't let those depression killing you."

Taehee gulped and looked the empty plate of the cheesecake before. She was grateful sometimes for him to hear her thoughts,but she was afraid to bug him. Yoongi probably knew this, probably that's the reason why the third rules was like that. She nodded in agreement,and she didn't realise Yoongi soft smiled at her before it vanished again.

"And the last, if you need someone to hug,feel free to come and we can cuddle like those romance novel you read at the church before. You really like those kind of story. Typical"

She rolled his eyes and clicked her tongue.

"I won't come . Don't worry"

"I'm positive you will "