28.

She frantically searched for him, worried he might be collapsing somewhere due to his stage fright. His name was announced as the winner for the best player but he didn't went up, leaving Jimin to take it on behalf him which the boy was having his own sweet time giving a speech on how he helped Yoongi which wasn't much,and he even mocked Sungmin .

He hold grudges, and it was really terrifying.

"Yoongi?",she called him out than realise a door,half opened and the lights inside was opened. She assumed he's in there,and she was right. His blazer was hanging at the back of chair,leaving him only with the white shirt underneath it. He was looking at his hand, which the burn probably got worse because he moved his fingers alot.

"Hey"

He looked at the voice,smiled at the person who popped her head between the door before entering. She closed the door and took a sit beside him, before grabbing his right hand which he winced in pain. She utter a small sorry before slowly unwrapping the bandage on his palm.

"You won,but you were nowhere. Jimin took your award"

"I know. I heard it"

She took out a small bottle and a pack of cotton bud which she bought from the pharmacy before she got here. There was even a roll of bandage and all of it fit in her long coat pocket. Jimin said she looked like a Doraemon but she find it as a compliment.

"Then why are you here?"

"It's just ,amazing. I was surprised how they liked my play and-",he stopped before looking into her eyes, which the girl found it warm and mesmerizing. A small smile crept to her lips and he returned back. He leaned down, colliding their forehead together and his minty breath fanned her face.

"-and you were there,to see me play"

"Don't tell me you were happy because of that?"

"Well you will never see an emotional Yoongi anymore so let me be"

She chuckled and pushed him slightly . She then continued her work but she could felt his stared on her. She apply the ointment on his palm and since she was now experienced,it was neatly done and Yoongi praised how good she was at wrapping it.

"Now let's go. Jimin is waiting for us"

After cleaning up the mess,they went out and head straight outside. She spotted how some of the girls were looking for Yoongi and he don't even notice how famous he is right now.And that's bad.

She eyed the girls and snorted. It was the same group who were drooling over Sungmin and when they spotted Yoongi,that was when she knew this girls are going to flirt with him.

"Yoongi! "

Damn it .

The latter turned his head to the voice and raised his eyebrow at the girls waving at her,never had this kind of attention before. He held the hem of his padding coat more closer to his body,trying to hide the nervousness kicking inside in his stomach. The girls were familliar and they had the same class together but Yoongi never intended to learn their names.

"We had arts together right? I'm Yujin! The one who had always ask for your pen"

Taehee eyes scanned Yujin,and she's pretty. The brown dyed hair suits her with her plump lips and jawline that Taehee was sure she will never had those kind of jawline unless plastic surgery. Her friends seems to have the same style as her, beautiful with slender figure that every girl will die for.

Back then ,Yerim would always tried to do some pilates in their shared apartment to have this kind of body to attract Jungkook attention, but that was before she knew that boy literally hooked up with every girl in their university and change them every single week.