12.

"She hasn't called you yet?"

Jimin said as he slumped his body beside Yoongi who was spacing out . The television wasn't even on,and Jimin knew he was bothered by something. Precisely someone.

"Her phone got confiscated,and it has been two days ."

Jimin sighed,but somehow was thrilled at the fact his housemate was thinking about someone. The cold and grumpy housemate was now showing concern at someone and it was a girl. How giddy Jimin was seeing him furrowing his eyebrows, restlessly looking at his phone and sacrificing his sleep just to wait for her phone call.

"I have to go somewhere. Call me when she call you. I missed her"

He was to about to stand up when Yoongi kicked his butt,causing the boy to yelled in pain .

"What was that for?"

"A reminder for you not to hit on her"

He huffed in annoyance ,and strode towards the main door before glancing at him one last time. As he expect, Yoongi wasn't even intimidated by it, instead he went back to stared at the black screen with his phone at his hand. Jimin rolled his eyes,went out and walked to the elevator. He really like break terms.

It was the only time he gets to go hit on womans he never knew, dancing his heart out and get drunk. He wanted to live his life at the most, not just by sleeping and playing instrumental music like Yoongi.

He's young,but no fun.

After several minutes walking he had arrive at the subway,and he get more giddy. A new club had just opened at the city,and they were serving free drinks tonight. Oh how he was dying to go there when he heard the news. His leather jacket caught some girls attention and his flirty ass just winked at them,making them squeal.

He took a sit and glad that the cabin he entered was less with people. Just some elderly and high school student ,probably just got back from cram school.

Without him realising,that night will be so long that he will never forget it.