4%

My 9 am Alarm went making me groan. I hit snooze.

Of course, that didn't work for long when I saw I only had 10 minutes to get to class.

I managed to get a decent enough outfit and hurried to school.

I cursed myself as the college campus lot was overwhelmed.

Rushing to get all my belongs I slammed my hand and sweater into the door.

Crying is about to be my number one hobby after this shit.

"Hey roadrunner slow the fuck down professor Min is running late," I heard Jin yelled as I accidentally ran past them.

"Oh great," I let out a sigh before busting out in tears.

"Whoah, whoah, I didn't insult you that bad," Jin panicked as he didn't know what to do with my mess.

"Nooo, I slammed my hand in the door, "I sniffed.

"I'll fight that car for you flower," Jimin said as he hugged me.

"It's fine, "I smiled"shit just hurts like I dropped my favorite food under the stove,"

"Still don't know how you managed to roll a whole taco under the stove," Jin said still confused at last month's disaster.

"Shit happens man," I shrugged."still can't find it,"

"Mhm I see definitely not coming to your house then," Jin mumble

"Remind me to punch him when I get my feeling back," I said to Star.

"And remind me to punch you when you're feeling better because Hobi told me he knows English and you wanted me to clown myself," she said as she glared at me.

"Whoops," I sang along in clown music.

All of us headed into the Cafeteria to grab breakfast.

"Morningggg lovely peopleeee!!!!" Hobi yelled at us as he plopped down beside Star. We all said it back.

We all chatted for a bit because deciding it was best to head to class.

Professor Min finally showed up. His Mint hair peeking from his beanie.

"Morning guys," Professor said"I' ma be honest .......... I overslept,"

We all laugh as Professor Min took off his hat and showed us his bed hair

We all laugh as Professor Min took off his hat and showed us his bed hair. Mr, Yoongi was a funny man. People are intimidated by the tiny man but he's just a fluff ball. Outside of class, Mr. Yoongi or just Yoongi invites us to his production classes he teaches on Saturdays on his live-streams .sometimes a bunch of us goes out with him for get-togethers.

"So I'm suggesting group studies and test mid-class?" Professor said as he pulled up his computer. Everyone nodded.

Everyone went in groups of two and then we came together as a class to discuss the test and our next paper due.

During the test, I couldn't focus so I excused myself from class and went out to get some fresh air.

I saw Jackson by my car.

"Hey babe," he said as he motioned me to come over.

"Hey," I smiled" what's up?"

"I could ask you the same thing," he says" what's this, someone key your car?"

I looked over to where he was looking. My eyes widen.

4 long scratches laid on the outside of my driver door.

"Ummm no not that I know of," I said as I placed my hand over the marks"maybe tree branches got me from the storm,"

He nodded before giving me a kiss and excusing himself to class.

I checked my phone time and seen I still had a couple of minutes left.

Starfire🌟: You do know the class is almost over right?

I laughed as I texted her back

Me: Yeaaaa I'll finish later....... hand is bothering me going to get pain meds.

Well wasn't exactly a lie but yeaaa.
I decided on going to get gas

I got a slushie and some other snacks along with pain meds and threw them in the back seat. I noticed my trunk was open.

"Dammit Jackson close my shit back will ya," I said as I closed my trunk.

After getting gas I decided on going home.

I should probably ice my hand

I emailed my professor to ask if I could take the test later today and he told me he'll leave it in the library for me.

Hours went by and I decided it would be time enough to head back to school.

Jackson decided to tell me last minute he was going back home for a little bit to take care of his sick grandma.

My cat Lincoln hopped on my lap.

"Dude where have you been, haven't seen you in 3 days," I scolded the fat cat.

He just purred and flashed his cute green eyes at me.

"Don't try to play all cute, I missed you, baby,"I laughed as I scratched his ear.

I gave him love before I slid my shoes back on.

"Please don't disappear again, I'll be back soon," I said to him as I turn to lock the door.

I quietly yelled as I was met face to face with a stranger. We stared at each other for a bit before I spoke up.

"Umm hi," I said as I took in his appearance and clutched my pepper spray. His clothes were all torn up and his face bruised his tan skin peek through the holes of his clothes was dirty. His long black curly hair a mess some of it tangled.

I saw his nose twitch as he reached out for me.

I moved back against the door and shoved him away  running to my car.