20%

Namjoon and Hobi went back for Jin. And as soon as he got back to the room he started scolding me in Korean.

"You done yet?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh.

Jin took in a breath and started yelling again.

"Guess not," I said as I got under the cover and turned off the light." when you're done I'll be waiting for cuddles," I giggle as I sat my phone down.

Hours later I woke up in the middle of the night thirsty. Jin was passed out behind me and I carefully got out of bed without waking him and grabbed my wallet. I slipped on Jin's llama slippers and left the room.

I scrunched up my nose from the smells of outside. Alcohol and piss roamed the air.

Disgusting

A couple walked past me giggling drunk as ever. I groaned as I made it over to the vending machines only to notice them out of order.

"Dammit," I mumbled.

I looked around and saw a bar across the road. I looked towards our rooms and back towards the bar.

I didn't want to bother Hobi for the car keys and I'm sure everyone else is asleep.

I sighed and took the chance of going to the bar.

It wasn't crowded but it was enough to notice some of these folks looked like regulars.

I walked right up to the bartender.

She looked at me up and down before talking"what can I getcha hun?"

"I'll just take a water," I said as I pulled out my wallet.

"Just water for the pretty lady?"I heard a voice say.

I looked up and a tall lady with lilac hair and tattoos all over her body.

"Yea not in the mood for the hard stuff," I shrug.

"Cmon let me buy you a drink, just one," she says as she slides a hand up my thigh.

I noticed she was wearing a badge on her hip.

Agent Biggs

"Ok," I smiled.

Biggs ordered us a drink.

"What's your name, pretty girl?" She asks.

"Fletcher, and you?" I grin.

"Angela, Angela Biggs," she says

" Nice to meet you," I smile.

"Likewise," Angela winks."I've never seen you around here before,"

"Yea I'm here visiting my sister but it seems like she's not in town," I said as I took a sip from the hard substance. I gag a little at the strong taste.

Too much?" Angela laughs.

"I'm into more fruity drinks," I said trying not to make a face at the horrible tasting alcohol.

"I can get you something else baby girl all you gotta do is ask," Angela says as she turns to call the bartender.

"It's fine," I waved it off." it's opening me up to new things," Angela hummed."What brings you on a-" I looked around for the date" Wednesday night?"

"Hard day at work," Angela says as she takes a sip of her drink.

"What do you do?" I ask.

"I work in a special facility," I nod

"What kind?"

"Not important," she laughs

"Awee cmon," I fake pout and placed a hand on her arm."I'm sure it's exciting,"