21%

"Do y'all really think this is the best way to get in?" I asked as we crawled through a hole in the building.

"Well we can't exactly go through the front door now can we ?" Namjoon says. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck," I squealed as a dead rat was in front of me,

"Shut up it's just a mouse," Jin said as he leaned over and covered my mouth. I squealed again as I hurried to get his dirty hand away from my face.

"DON'T TOUCH ME YOUR HANDS ARE FILTHY," I whispered yelled.

A couple of minutes later and we got through the end of the tunnel.

Hobi held his hand up signaling us to wait. He kicked the vent cover off.

"It's kinda a long way down be careful," Hobi says as he jumps.

Everyone jumped one by one until it was just Jin and I left,

"Oh fuck me I can't," I panicked.

"Fletcher I got you," Namjoon says as he holds his arms up.

"Nope just finish without me, I refuse," I said as I sit on the edge.

"Fletcher we don't have much time we have to move quickly," Hobi warns as he looks around the corner.

I shook my head.

"You go first," I told Jin.

"Um no I still have a life to live and nobody offered to catch me," he scoffed.

"You're halfway to 50 hush," I said with an eye roll. I yelped as I felt Jin kick my back, instantly making me fall forward.

I shut my eyes tightly as I prepared for impact.

"I told you I got you," I hear Namjoon say. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me a grin was laying on his lips.

His eyes flashed a bright orange color as his grin faded away.

"What?" I giggled as he continued to stare at me.

I forgot Namjoon was still holding me until I heard Jin clear his throat.

"Mhm I'll take that thanks," Jin said as he pries me from Namjoon's arms. I saw Namjoon shake his head from his little trance and his eyes stayed a beautiful hazel color.

"Around here guys," Hobi said as he ran ahead." wait," he signaled us.

A couple of workers stood around a giant cage talking.

"What are they saying?" I whispered.

"They are talking about a hybrid that's not taking to kindly from all the experiments," Jungkook says."I can't see the cage,"

"KOOKIE!," I yelled about to go stop him from leaving but Namjoon pulled me into his chest.

I watched Jungkook get closer to the talking workers and cage.

TAEHYUNG

"Do you think their okay Tae-Tae?" Jimin asks me as he looks over my shoulder.

"Of course, they have Namjoon and Hobi their pretty strong Hybrids," I reassured him.

"I'm sorry you had to get stuck babysitting me," I heard Jimin say softly.

I turned to him.

"I should be telling you that," I chuckle.

"No, you have a chance, I crumble under pressure all those years of martial arts gone to waste," he says.