18%

"I feel weird," I groaned to Jimin as he fixed my shirt.

"Jin out of all the years I've known you... now you are scared to talk to her, "He laughs

"But this isn't me trying to cover up my feelings for her, this is me being honest and sober, "I panicked.

"Stop it, your ears are turning red," Jimin hits my shoulder.

"fine but I'm not giving her flowers, she's going to think I'm joking," I said as I tossed the flowers back to him.

"Fine these were my favorites anyway," Jimin shrugs as he puts the flowers in his bag.

I caught Fletcher packing up her things in study hall.

"Go here's your chance," Jimin pushes me towards her, making me trip a little.

"What's up clumsy," She laughs. I fought the urge to make a comeback.

"Wanna grab a coffee?"I asked.

"Can't going to grab a smoothie with Jackson," She smiles being me.

"Oh right umm," I cleared my throat." I'll see you around,"

"Yeaaaa we have a class together, goofy of course," she laughs as she walks past me.

"Hmmm ok that didn't work," Jimin says as he slaps his hand over his forehead.

"Yea obviously," I snapped.

"Hey, hey You guys friendship is weird okay," Jimin says as he throws his hands up.

"Yea and that's the problem," I sigh as I plopped down at a table.

"Well, you can't give up," Jimin protests. I shrugged.

"If Flower hooks up with her ex for a quick fuck, I'm going to run her over with my car," I looked at Jimin."No hesitation," He said making the little vroom noises.

"Ok let's not be that drastic," I said trying to keep a straight face.

Jimin looked at me and seconds later we both broke out in laughter.

"This is why I love you," I said as I gave him a high five.

A week later and I finally was able to hang with Fletcher alone

A week later and I finally was able to hang with Fletcher alone. Even it was a study session.

"oh crap I have to get ready," Fletcher says as she tosses her books on to the living room table. I sighed.

Tiny Slim Jim:

Soooooo?!

Me:

She's leaving again with Jackson.

Tiny Slim Jim:
🧎🏼‍♀️🚗💨

I sat my phone down and laughed.

Me:

🤦🏼‍♂️

Not yet sheesh Taehyung needs to hurry up and collect your ass because you're wilding

Tiny Slim Jim
😡🔪🤬

You're next if you keep playing

I shook my head and headed up to Fletcher's room, knocking first.

"Yea?" She yells. I took that as an ok to enter.

"Can we talk?" I say as I sit on her bed.

"now? Jacks-,"

"I like you," I blurted out. Fletcher starts laughing.

ok ouch.

"I know we joke around and stuff but nows, not the time," she says as she squirts perfume on.

"Fletcher I like, I like you," I say again.

she just hums as she puts on her shoes. I sighed and stood up.

"For fuck shakes Fletcher I'm in love with you," I say as I smashed my lips on to hers. I heard her shoe fall out of her hands.

Fletcher shoved me away."Are you kidding me Jin," she yells

"I have been in love with you for two years and you are just now telling me how you feel, I would've never given Jackson the time of day if I had a chance with you," Fletcher said as she jabbed a finger into my chest.

"Since the day I first saw you on campus I always had a crush on you, but we friend-zoned each other and I moved on because you are one of my favorite people in the world and I respected that and if I couldn't have you as my lover then I wanted to keep you as my best friend,"

My mouth went dry. I didn't know what to say.

"I'm sorry," I sighed. Fletcher rolled her eyes.

"I don't think you are,"

I bit my lip before pulling her against my chest.

"Let me show you,"