13%

"So it's possible Jimin is your mate?" I said as Taehyung and I walked into the library

Tae shrugged as he placed his head against one of the bookshelves.

"I don't know, I mean I felt weird when he confessed his feelings for me," Tae said as we kept walking.

"All this stress with finding my sister, maybe its time for a break and just chill," I suggested. Taehyung glared at me" hey I'm just saying We have Jungkook busting his ass for us the least we can do is chill a bit,"

"I guess," Taehyung said as we sat down at a table.

I pulled out my laptop and started on the paper that was due tomorrow.

I caught Taehyung sniffing the air.

"What?" I asked as I kept my eyes on my screen.

"Someones here," He says as he snaps his head over towards what I guess was the smell.

"Ok super senses are you gonna tell me who ?" I said with an eye roll.

"There's another Hybrid here," he says as he abruptly stood up.

"huh?" I said finally looking up at him but was only left with an empty space.

"Taehyung," I said loudly making the librarian shush me.

I groaned and hurried to pack up my bags.

I tried my best to keep up with Taehyung.

"Tae WAIT," I yelled as he zoomed down the halls.

I chased Taehyung all the way into the parking garage.

"What the hell," I said out of breath.

"They were just here," Tae said annoyed.

"Well obviously their not now," I said getting hella annoyed. "Can we go now,"

Taehyung ignored me and started walking around to higher levels.

I threw my head back in frustration and pulled out my phone.

"TAEHYUNG YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES!" I yelled out as I sat my bag down and ran after him

Unknown p.o.v.

I tried to steady my breathing as I heard Taehyung on my trail.

I cursed myself as I knew I was going to get an ear full later for forgetting to take my pills.

I tried to stop my leg from shaking as I slid into a smaller corner.

"TAEHYUNG YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES!" I heard Fletcher yell. I heard feet running near me.

I held in my breath ready to face the horrible reality.

"Times up come on," Fletcher said as she grabbed the tall hybrids shirt collar.

"I know they are here, I strongly smell them, "Taehyung said. I watched his eyes flash red.

"You probably scared them away," Fletcher says as she pulls him by his furry ears.

I waited a bit until I heard them get in her car and leave. I sighed and jumped out of my hiding spot.

Making sure no one was around I relaxed and let my tail free. I hurried to my car and left.

My phone kept lighting up from texts.

My love: Hey are you okay?

I read her text and sighed

My love: You're probably busy at work I apologize for the spam, just usually hear from you by now, but I'll talk to you in the morning good night.

Me: Hey something came up, sorry beautiful I hope you sleep well, love you.

I placed my phone in my pocket and grabbed my bookbag from the other seat.

After locking my car up I went inside my home.

I tried to enter my house without waking anyone up.

I heard a pill bottle being shaken around.

"Forget something?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and caught grassy green eyes looking at me

"Please don't tell Ma," I begged my sister.

"I think I should," She purred.

"I'll buy you meals for a week," I tried to reason with her.

"You know what I want," She smirks.

"Fine you can come to the party, but you have to stick with me," I huffed as I sid my shoes on to the shoe rack.

I heard my sister squeal before she took off back to her room.

Shaking my head I entered my room jumped on my bed and passed out.