15%

I lost Jimin.

I didn't mean too but when I saw everyone running and the chaos it took me back to that night.

All I heard was Farrah's voice echoing in my head.

I stopped running when I ran into an abandoned lot with an old run-down pool.

I sighed. I don't know where I am, I have no phone, I lost Fletcher again.

I kicked an old Tv over in frustration.

"Could you be any louder," I heard someone chuckle.

I looked over with a growl coming from my lips.

"I was joking man chill," I heard Namjoon say as he came from out behind a wall.

I eased up a bit as he walked up to me. A Bubble coming from his lips.

"We should be fine here," Namjoon said. I nodded and went to sit on the edge of the empty pool.

"Pretty wild huh?" He laughs, I nodded cracking a laugh out too.

"It's been a while since I ran that much," I sighed" I haven't run since......."

"The fire?" Namjoon questions making me look up at him. "Wow," He says as he stands up."You don't remember me huh?"

Namjoon spits out his gum and shows me the inside of his bottom lip. The numbers 9837 is written.

"I'm kinda hurt you don't remember your cellmate since birth," he sighs.

"Joonie?" I frown. Namjoon smiles and holds his arms up.

"In the flesh.... well now fur," he laughs as his Hybrid form starts coming in.

"But how?" I ask as he pulls his tail out of his pants.

"Hoseok's people made special pills for our kind, a year after the fire," Namjoon says."I chose gum,"

"Hobi's a Hybrid but I don't remember him being with us at the facility," I said confused.

"Hobi was lucky enough to be born into a family that wasn't born in a lab," Namjoon explains.

I nodded"I have to tell Flecher about this,"

"NO!" Namjoon yells making me flinch" I mean you can't she can't know about us,"

"She knows about me," I said, Namjoon glared at me" Her sister saved me and the feds took her. I went to Fletcher for help,"

"How do you know you can trust her?" Namjoon says as he starts circling me"For all, you know she could have already called the feds,

"She's friends with Hobi, I'm sure she's trustworthy," I said trying not to let Namjoon's word get to me.

"She doesn't know about Hobi either," Namjoon says.

"She almost did, because I smelled Hobi in the garage a couple of nights ago,"

Namjoon grasped my shirt, lifting me off the ground.

"Are you nuts, what if someone followed you guys,"

"YOU TWO FREEZE!" I heard someone yell.

Namjoon dropped me and backed up.

"Hands in the air," A cop says. I did as told."Come to me, don't try anything funny or it's gonna be bad,"

I walked up to the cop and felt him throw handcuffs on me. The cop roughly shoved me against the cop car. Namjoon getting the same treatment. I noticed he switched back to human form.

Namjoon winked as he blew a bubble from his gum.

FLETCHER.......

"Stop pacing you're giving me motion sickness," Jin said as I walked back and forths through the living room.

"I'm fucked, I'm fucked," I mumbled as I pulled at my hair.

I felt Jin stop me in place and pull my hands away from my hair.

"Princess breathe," he said as he looked me in the eye.

I let out a long breath. Jin tilted his head back.

"Ok, don't blow your hot ass breath in my face,"

I heard the front door open and Jackson comes through. He glares at us.

"What the fuck man, You've been all over my girl all night," Jackson says as he pulls Jin away from me. "And you," He says sending a harsh glare my way."You stayed by this pigs side all night making me the laughing stock of the night,"

"Alright shorty chill," Jin says trying not to get annoyed.

Jackson looked over a Jin before turning back to me"Are you cheating on me with this?"

"Jackson Jin and I are just friends, you know that," I said really not wanting to upset him anymore. I swore I seen a flash of hurt go across Jin's face."We've been friends for years, what's the problem now?"

"Ah, little man jealous," Jin taunts behind him. I watched Jackson's jaw clench and before I knew it his fist went flying at Jin.

Jin caught his fist before sending a punch back.

I hurried to get out the way as Jackson and Jin mess up my living room.

"GUYS STOP IT," I yelled against the wall. Jackson shoved Jin over the couch before walking towards me.

"Me or Him Fletcher," he yells.

"Go ahead Flecther chose the clown I won't be upset," Jin laughs as he wipes blood away from his mouth.

"BOTH OF YOU GET OUT," I yelled point at the door. I heard them both scoff and leave.

I ran my fingers through my hair as the door shut.