14%

I yelled out in frustration as I threw another pair of shoes against the wall.

"Still nothing?" Taehyung asked as he popped his head through the door.

"Noooo," I sighed.

"Calm down Fletcher we still have five hours before the party," Taehyung says as he enters my room."Call Jimin for help,"

I turned to him with a smirk.

"You know you don't have to make up excuses to see your soulmate," I giggle. Taehyung blushes.

"What I was talking about since you know he's an expert in clothing," Tahyung stumbles out.

"Mhm," I hummed" Maybe you're right," I tease him as I dialed up Jimin.

"HI FLOWERRRR," Jimin screams through the phone.

"Jim Jim come over your Tae Tae misses you already," I giggle.

"FLETCHERRRRR!" Taehyung whines.

I heard Jimin gasp."I'm on my way honey bun,"

I grin over at a pink-eyed Taehyung.

5 hours later............

"Alright bitches lets go," I heard Jin yell

"Hold on I need to grab my shoes," I yelled.

I grabbed my matching heels, turned off my room lights, and headed downstairs.

"Everyone else is in the car but you," Jin said as I walked up to him.

"help?" I pouted as I hold up my shoes.

"fucking baby," Jin mumbled as he got down on one knee and tied up my heels.

"Thank youuu," I said as he stood back up.

"Yeah, yeah but if you bust your ass I'm not saving you," Jin says as we walked out of my house.

"OOOHHHH FLOWERRRR YOU ARE BLOOMING HONEY," Jimin yelled making me blush.

"Thank you, Jim Jim," I smiled.

"I think Jin thinks you look extra good," I heard Jimin whisper in my ear.

I laughed and shook my head.

"I can't wait to hear Yoongi's DJ set tonight," I said as we pulled up to the front entrance.

I spot Star, Hobi, and Jackson waiting on us. We got out so Jin could find a parking spot.

"Holy shit babe," Jackson said as I did a little twirl and giggled. I heard Star howl at me. I laughed at my wild friends as we entered the frat house.

The place was packed as usual but with us having one of the best underground DJ in town the party was so lit that it was happening outside too.

after finding a spot in the main hallway I excused myself from my friends to get a drink. I looked for Taehyung to make sure he was ok.

I saw Tae give me a thumbs-up as he was dancing with Jimin.

I smiled and went into the kitchen.

"Scared of people?" I teased Jin as he stood against the counter.

"No, as you can see I'm busy," he says as he stuffs some chips in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the bowl of chips from him.

"Cmon," I said as I pulled him into the dance hall."Let's find you, someone, to dance with,"

"No thanks," Jin says as he stays behind me.