24%

Taehyung

The noise was driving me feral. I slammed my fist against the door.

"CUT IT OUT!" one of the guards yelled. I ignored him and continued banging.

The door flew open and I attacked the guard. I felt the other guard hit me with something. After injuring the first guard I turned around and attacked the other two. I ignored the pain in my arm and ran out of the double doors.

The hallways lit up red as I ran down them. I ran into a few other Hybrids.

"Get out of here," I hissed as I hit the button releasing them into the open." head to exits free your friends and family don't let anyone stop you,"

I heard guns go off and I hurried to duck down. Animal roars killed the gun sounds and I continued back on the path to find my friends. I ran past a giant cage that was ripped open at the door. Bodies were lying around it. I shook my head and went into another hallway.

As I went up the stairs I caught Fletcher and Jimins scent.

I flew back against the wall when I caught Poloyham and some guards standing behind a glass. I crawled closer

"Sir we have to go, the animals are taking over," Someone said to Poloyham.

"I wanted to stay and watch the bloodbath," He chuckles as he turns to me." have fun,"

I ran over to the room he left and saw Namjoon in full wolf form circling Fletcher.

"Taehyung," She yelled. The wolf snapped its head over at me and growled."Tae he won't let anyone near me please be careful,"

I narrowed my eyes at the wolf as he watched my every move.

yelling in the distance made both of us turn our heads.

Jin and Jungkook ran in and bumped into me.

"H-Hobi's trying to kill us," Jin said out of breath."Fletcher,"

Jin tried to go over to her but I pulled his shirt back.

"And Namjoon is on the verge of it if we step any foot near her,"

"Wait that's NamJoon?" Jin's eyes almost dropped out of their sockets. I hummed

"Umm guysss," Jungkook says as we heard growling behind us."Hobi's here,"

Jin, Jungkook, and I all stood back to back.

"FLETCHER SAY SOMETHING TO HIM WE HAVE TO GO," Jungkook says.

"I DON'T SPEAK WOLF," she yells back" WOLF WOLF BARK BAARK BARRKKK,"

"USE YOUR FUCKING BRAIN WOMAN!" I heard Jin yell.

Namjoon barked at him.

"Unless you wanna keep your pretty face, don't insult her, "I huffed

"Why don't you do something, you're one of them," Jin says as he leans back on me.

"I'm not shit against a full-blown wolf and a panther," I yelled out.

"Wait a minute that's Hobi?" Fletcher says. I felt the other two nod."Namjoon get him,"

"WAIT NO," Jin yelled as Namjoon flew past us and attacked Hobi.

I ran over to Jimin and grabbed him.

"JIN!" Jungkook yelled as Jin jumped in front of Hobi.

Fletcher yelled as Namjoons paws sliced across Jin's chest making him fall down.

Hobi and Namjoon started fighting. I grabbed Fletcher but she yanked away and went to get Jin.

The lights went out and a door flung open making everyone lookup.

"Farrah!" Jungkook yelled.

"FARRAH?!" Fletcher and I yelled at the same time.

Farrah shot Hobi and Namjoon with a dart gun knocking them both out.

"Pretty eyes," Farrah said as she ran over to me.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I said as I hugged her.

"Me too," she smiles."We have to get out of here," She says as she runs to the door.

"Wait," I said as I threw Jimin over my shoulder.

"We don't have that much time, the building is set to destruct mode," Farrah says as leaves the room.

"What happened?" Hobi asks as he sits up.

"No time, here we have to run," I said as I gave Hobi my jacket to cover up with.

Jungkook gave namjoon his shirt and helped Fletcher with Jin.

I didn't know where Farrah was taking us but I hoped it was the right way.

TWO MINUTES UNTIL SELF DESTRUCT

The doors started locking up and closing whatever got left behind in.

"This way," Farrah says as she leads us down a dark hallway.

"Slow down Farrah I can't run much with Jin," Fletcher says.

I saw Namjoon pick up Jin and place him on his back.

"Keep going, "Namjoon says.

Farrah picks up her speed and helps us out the building.

The gate to the doors starts closing and Hobi and Farrah ran to stop it.

"A little help," she yells. I sit Jimin down and Joon sits Jin down and we go help.

We broke the gate and rammed the door open.

Cop cars were surrounding the building.

We managed to sneak past a few cops before getting caught.

Jin and Jimin got sent away in a medical van Namjoon, Farrah, and I got chained up and put in another van. Jungkook, Hobi, and Fletcher in the last one.

I think we just, made things worse.