23%

The guards took me into another room this time a lot bigger. And I wasn't alone.

Other full breed animals and hybrids looked at me.

Their teeth showing as they growled at me.

Oh no

I slowly backed against the wall as the wild hybrids got closer.

"Please no," I cried as I started running.

I heard feet heavy on my heels.

There were no doors I could find that could help me escape.

Something cut my calf making me fall down in pain.

Laying on my back I was met face to face with a panther. I gasped as it growled at me.

"Nice kitty," I said with fear.

The panther showed its sharp teeth as it raised its paw ready to inflict pain.

I covered my face getting ready to scream until I heard a loud wolf roar. I uncovered my face and seen NamJoon standing over me.

"THIS ONE's MINE," He growled as he launched his clawed fingers at the panther.

I hurried to stand up, ignoring the pain in my calf. I felt NamJoon pull me by my waist behind him.

The other hybrids didn't seem to care and starting running to attack NamJoon.

I took off running when NamJoon got knocked down.

As I ran I started banging on the walls in hopes for something to open up. An untamed horse ran out from one of the side walls I hurried and went inside closing it

I heard heavy breathing behind me.

Fuck,

I turned around and my eyes widen. I instantly dropped to the floor and crawled over to the hysterical person in the corner.

"JIM JIM STOP SCREAMING ITS OK," I cried as he stops for a second before hugging me

"I thought I was a dead man," Jimin cried into my shoulder." They threw me in here with this Rabid horse and he started going crazy and I can't feel my leg,"

I looked over Him and saw his knee bent out of shape.

"Umm honey I think it's broken,"

I heard Jimin start bawling as the realization hit him.

"Shush shush relax I'm going to get us out of here," I said as I helped him up.

Jimin whimpered in pain as I carried him to the door.

I went to pull on the door only to find out it's locked.

"Ok maybe I'm not going to get us out of here," I sighed an I helped Jimin sit back down.

I walked back over to the door and started banging on it.

" NAMJOON!!" I yelled"NAMJOONNNN," I yelled again in hopes he could hear me.

The little window on the door making it hard to see. I didn't hear much of the chaos anymore

"NAMJOON," I yelled again. I sighed" I'm sorry Jimin," I mumbled.

I tried looking through the window again and jumped back when bright blue eyes were staring back at me. I heard some growling on the other side and I hurried to protect Jimin as the door was getting pounded on.

Jimin gripped on to me as the bolts from the door were being knocked out the wall.

"It's okay, we're okay, you're gonna be okay," I whispered in his hair as I held him.