12%

Taehyung

"Go with Jackson I'll be fine," I said as I got out the car.

"I don't know Tae, you don't know Jimin like that," Fletcher sighs" He's pretty shook up right now,"

"It's fine go," I said as I walked up to Jimin's house.

Fletcher gave me one last look before she drove off.

 I took in some air as I knocked on Jimin's front door.

An elderly lady answered.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Is Park Jimin around?" I ask.

"And you are?" She says.

Before I answered I see a tiny Jimin appear a few feet down.

"Tae Tae?" He speaks up. I gave him a small smile."Ma-Ma it's fine I know him,"

The elderly lady gave me one last look before moving over to let me in.

"Can we talk?" I ask Jimin as he stands away from me. Jimin nods before directing me to his room.

It was quiet for a while. I felt Jimin glance at me as he sat on his bed, tucking himself under his oversized sweater.

"Um about today," I started.

"Thank you," he says softly. I sighed

"I don't know what came over me and I hope I didn't scare you," I say as I looked over at him.

"I was at first," He says" but when we made eye contact your eyes... Tae Tae they flashed a beautiful  lilac and baby blue color and I instantly felt safe,"

 That took me by surprise. 

Farrah never mentioned to me about my eyes doing that.

"Really?" I asked. Jimin nodded before smiling.

"Mhm," he hummed" You're  something different but I like it," 

I felt my face heat up.

"I'm sorry if I annoy you, I tend to do that a lot when I get attracted to someone,"

My ears perked up. I looked to Jimin who was staring at his shirt covered shoes.

"You like me?" I asked making sure I'm processing this correctly.

"I do," he giggles"But I understand if you don't feel the same way,"

I watched his face turn red as I started laughing.

"This is embarrassing, I'm sorry," Jimin hides his face in his hands.

I go to sit on his bed catching Jimin as he almost falls off the bed from the sudden impact.

"Jimin," I say. I seen him slowly lift his head up from his shirt."It's ok, I think you're adorable," I grin.

Jimin gasped before clutching his chest and sliding to the floor.

"YOU DO!" He gasped out making me laugh at his cute actions

"I do," I say as I pick him up off the floor.

"sheesh I-I don't know what to do with this information," He gushes.

"take it as you want," I shrugged as I looked at him.

"Tae Tae your eyes are doing that thing again," Jimin says as he stares me in the eyes.

I blinked a couple of times while shaking my head.

"Why do they do that?' Jimin asks.

"I- I don't know," I said as I felt my heart rate pick up.

"Does it have something to do with these," he says as he reaches up to touch my ears.

I shivered as Jimin rubbed them. Jimin suddenly loses balance and I instantly caught him by the waist.

"What are you Tae Tae?" Jimin whispers. I stayed quiet." It's ok you don't have to tell  me,"

Jimin tried to get out of my grip but I held him in place. I looked up at him before speaking.

"I'll tell you one day," I promised him.

"Ok," He smiles.

FUCKKKKKKKKK THIS TURNED OUT CUTE SUVDFUIEBVEFYVBEFBVBFVFEB OKOKOKOKKOKOK GTG