25%

"So let me get this straight," the detective says"you broke Into a government place to break out your sister who magically got transformed into a hybrid?"

"Mhm," I nodded.

"You know that's a serious crime right?"

"What's the bigger crime us saving a life or someone kidnapping innocent people and using them as test dummies?" I titled my head at the officer,

"Sir?," another cop came in" she's free to go,"

The detective looked at me before opening up my cell. I smirked and walked past him.

I noticed someone talking to the front desk as I got my handcuffs taking off.

"Professor Yoongi what are you doing here?"

He smiles before handing me my things.

"I'll explain in the car," he says as he starts walking towards the exit.

"Wait where's everyone else?"

"Jungkook is in the car and Hoseoks already on the way back home,"

I rolled my eyes" of course trader,"

"He's not trust me," Yoongi says as we got in the car. Jungkook was in the front seat asleep.

"You don't know what happened," I said as we entered his car.

"It's not my place to speak for him but just hear him out ok,"Yoongi says as he drives.

I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

"I appreciate you getting us out but I have to find my sister and my friends,"I told him as we pulled into an unfamiliar driveway.

"They're all here, "Yoongi says as he gets out.

"YOU'RE BACKKK!" Farrah yells at him as she runs down the driveway."KOO WAKE UP!" She giggles as she shakes him.

Jungkook hums as he slowly starts to wake up. Farrah smiles and hugs him.

I stood beside the car awkwardly. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.

"Fletcher," I heard Namjoon sigh.

"Joon, you're okay, "I smiled as I hugged him.

"I was worried about you," he says as he nuzzles his face Into my neck.

"I'm fine Joonie, I promise," I laugh as I stroked his hair.

I noticed Taehyung standing behind Namjoon.

I smiled and motioned for him to come over.

"Tae," I said as I pulled away from Namjoon. I felt Joon pull me back a little but I ignored him and went for Taehyung.

"Are you okay?" We said at the same time making us both laugh.

"Yes!" We said in unison again.

"Fletcher..." I heard Farrah call out my name. I turned towards her.

Both of us looked at each other for a while before starting to run towards each other for a hug.

"I'm so sorry it took this to reconnect us," I cried onto her shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm glad pretty eyes found you," she says as she holds me tighter.

"No, I blame myself last time we talked we fought and I moved out and our relationship died and if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been in this mess,"