22%

Jungkook

I couldn't see. Total darkness was surrounding me.

"HELLO?!" I yelled. My body jumped when I heard growling next to me. Tripping over my feet I hurried to crawl away when a pair of glowing eyes looked at me.

"Please don't hurt me," I whispered as the eyes got closer to me.

My teeth started clicking together when the unknown creature stared into my eyes.

"Koo?" A voice said.

My heart stopped as I recognized that voice

"FARRAH?" I said as I felt furry hands on my forearms." is that you?" I reached out for her and felt the hands retract." wait!"

"You shouldn't be here koo," she warns.

"We came to save you," I said trying to find her in the darkness.

"You can't save me it's too late," she sighs.

I heard feet hitting the floor away from me.

"Yes we can," I said as I stood up. A light switched on. My eyes started adjusting to the brightness.

I looked around and seen no one in front of me.

"You need to leave," I heard Farrah say," I followed her voice. I gasped.

In front of me stood tiny Farrah with purple eyes, tiny little furry white ears sitting on top of her hair, and a long bushes whitetail to match it.

"Farrah what did they do to you,"

Her eyes started to water as she tried to open her mouth to explain.

"I don't know, after I told Taehyung to run, I blacked out and I've been here ever since,"

"Have you even seen yourself yet?"

"No why?" She asked with wide eyes.

I felt around for my phone but it wasn't there.

"Fuck they took my phone but Farrah you're a hybrid,"

I leaned back as Farrah's glowing eyes got closer to my face.

With the way she coward back she must've seen her reflection in my eyes.

"KOOO THEY TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER," she whined.

"Don't say that Farrah, you're still the same girl I fell in love with," I sighed.

"I'm not Koo, things have changed," she sighs.

"Farrah I could pour my heart out to you, but nows not the time,"

"You're right it isn't," we heard someone say as the lights cut on.

Farrah hissed and flew back against the wall.

"How cute a family reunion," the older man says."sorry to cut it short but we need a bit of that brainpower of yours,"

Guards started coming in behind him. Farrah jumped in front protecting me from the guards.

"Someone put that animal to sleep, I don't have time for it today," the man said. I saw one of the guards raise a gun, shooting a needle of Farrah's neck.

"Farrah," I said as she fell down.

Two guards grabbed me and started dragging me out of the room.

SeokJin

"Taehyung, Jimin?" I yelled.

I don't even think I should be yelling right now.

When I approach the van I seen guards all around it.

"Shit," I said as I ducked down behind a bush. I watched as they trash our van and search through our stuff.

I jumped when someone was walking behind me. A guard was searching the area.

Quietly I left the area and went back inside. They must've gotten everyone.

After sneaking back in the building I stopped in front of an office.

"I just want to thank you Hoseok for bringing my pets back home," a guy said.

I saw Hobi nodded with a frown on his face.

"Why the long face son? You should be happy," the guy chuckled."you and your families freedom exchange for hunting my pets down,"

Hobi stayed quiet.

"Please don't hurt them anymore,"

"Don't tell me you started to care for these things have you?" The guy said."you remember what happened last time don't you Hoseok? How's daddy? Still somewhere scattered in the Forrest?"

"I'm sorry," Hobi whispered, his voice breaking. My eyes widen when we make eye contact.

"That's what I thought, now go get suited up, I need you to go open that little know it alls head," the guy said as he shoved clothes into Hobi's arms.

I ducked down when the guy turned around.

Hobi walked passed me.

"Hobi," I quietly yelled as I crawled down the hall to meet up with him. I yelped when I was yanked into a bathroom.

"What are you doing?" He says as he locks the door."get out of here before I betray you too,"

"You wouldn't," I said while looking into his eyes.

"How do you know, I could imprison you and take you right to him, "Hobi huffed.

"Because you don't have the look of a bad guy, you're scared and was only protecting your family," I said as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

Hobi looked at me for a couple of seconds before breaking down.

"I'm so sorry Seokjin, I didn't want too, he threatens to kill my family and he already took someone close to me, "Hobi cried. I gave him a hug.

"They all hate me now I just know it,"

"Well that is true," I nodded " but after you explain yourself I'm sure everything will be okay,"

"You really think so?" Hobi sniffs.

"Totally," I smiled. Hobi gives me a smile before letting go.

"We have to find a way out of here," Hobi says as he sits the clothes down.

"I think I might have a plan,"

Ewe this chapter sucks sorry 😭 I'll make it better promise