19%

"Are you sure?" I asked Jin as I started packing more bags for the trip.

"I mean I still don't understand the whole hybrid stuff but I'm down for any kind of trips,"

"You mean a chance to tell your unfunny dad jokes?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"Fuck off Karen Just because you don't have a sense of humor doesn't mean everyone else can't enjoy them, Jimin is my number one fan," Jin huffs.

"That's because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings," I smirked as I left the room."Ouch," I laughed as I felt Jin throw something at me.

Hobi texted saying he was outside with the rest of the crew. I sighed and grabbed my suitcase.

I saw Taehyung run out of the car and into me, giving me a huge hug.

"I've missed you," he sighed. I smiled

"I leave you alone for two weeks and you come back with blue hair," I laugh as I run my fingers through his freshly dyed locks.

"I did for Farrah that was her favorite color," Taehyung bits the inside of his cheek.

"I'm sure she would've loved it," I smiled making Taehyung's ears perk up.

"Let's go the quicker we get on the road the faster I can stop for food," Jin yells as he puts our bags in the trunk.

I rolled my eyes and went to a large vehicle. I waved at Namjoon in the front seat. I noticed his hair was now a bleached blonde and was growing into a mullet.

I saw all the spots taken up but one in the middle by Jin. I looked towards Jimin and saw him smirking.

"Fight me right now," I mouthed to him.

Jimin just gave me a wink and snuggled up to Taehyung.

"If you chew too loud in my ear I'm going to punch you," I said as Jin pulled out a bag of gummies.

"Now, I didn't say shit when you were choking last night," Jin says with a smirk. I heard Jimin snort. I looked back at him with a glare laying on my face.

Jimin just turns and faces the window.

"Jungkook, mind sharing some of that WiFi ?" Hobi says as he holds up his phone" the GPS is going to go janky without it,"

Jungkook grabs Hobi's phone and connects him.

"Hold on sharing is caring," Jin says as he passes his phone over me. I huffed as he purposely hits me in the face with his arm.

This is gonna be a long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it took us five days to get to where we needed to go.

Everyone took turns driving but kookie. We left him alone on his computer.

"How long has it been since you've seen your sister?" Jin asked me.

"Years actually," I sighed"I didn't know about Taehyung until he showed up at my doorstep,"

Jin nodded while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Do you think there's any bad blood between you two?"Jin asks

"No Taylor Swift," I smirked as Jin rolled his eyes" well at least I don't think so," I shrugged

"Jin can we stop for food?" Jungkook finally spoke up after some hours.

"Of course," Jin says as we lucky came up on to a fast food joint.