27%(last chapter)

It's been two weeks since everything happened.

Everyone went back to their normal lives.

Star and I haven't talked much neither have Hobi and I. Actually Hobi haven't talked to any of us lately.

My anger towards him has worn off and now all I wanna do is see if he's ok.

Jimin and Jin got released from the hospital. Jimin's still in a cast and of course, with his overdramatic ass, he got a wheelchair and Taehyung's been pushing him around ever since then.

I've been worrying about Jin though, the doctors said he was fine but I did notice sometimes he has trouble breathing. Jin has everyone convinced it's because he's unfit but I know it's that scar across his chest. He tells me not to worry but I'm his girlfriend and most importantly his best friend, of course, I'm going to worry about him.

Jungkooks has been hanging out with professor Min and studying up on more hybrid and genetic mutations stuff. oh and Him and Farrah are back together.

Farrah and Taehyung moved in with me. We managed to snag a 3 bedroom in the same building complex. With the money Farrah made from her house we were able to put a bigger down payment on so now rents pretty cheap.

Namjoon disappeared for a week and a half. Nobody bothered to check in on him. I decided to change that and go visit him. We sat down and had a long talk about everything that happened and now he comes and visits almost every day.

"Morning sleepyhead," I cheerfully said to Farrah. I laughed as she grumbled something and swished her tail around.

Farrah came over and sat next to me at the kitchen table.

"My tummy hurts," she mumbles.

"There is cereal in the cabinet, I have school in an hour and Taehyung won't be home until later so no breakfast for you unless you're cooking,"

"Sighh fineee," Farrah says as she gets up."want something?"

"I already ate but I'll take some for lunch," I told her.

Someone knocked on the door and Farrah ran over to get it.

Namjoon came into the kitchen.

"Joon I was going to pick you up, what are you doing here?" I said as he sat his backpack down.

"I kinda need to get some fresh air today so I walked here saves you some gas," he shrugs with a smile.

" I didn't mind it," We all talked for a bit before Namjoon and I left

"Namjoon did you eat already?" I said as I drove to the campus.

"Yea but walking did make me a little hungry," he confesses.

I handed him my sandwich" here,"

Namjoon shook his head"No I can't then you'll be hungry,"

"It's fine, Jin always overpacks food, I'll steal some of his until lunch," I laugh as we got out my car.

"Okay," he says softly as he puts the sand which in his backpack.

"Fletcher!" I heard someone yell.

I saw Jimin waving like a madman in his crystallized wheelchair. I laughed and grabbed Namjoons hand.

"Jesus Jim, Jim," how many diamonds do you have on that thing?" I laugh as I hugged him.

"Over 4000, "Taehyung sighs" I know because I had to do most of it,"

"Hey I did the armrests," Jimin pouted.