16%

A/N

SURPRISED UPDATE YAY LOL

I sighed as I dropped my body on the couch. I'm failing 3 classes and I still have to find a way to get Taehyung out of custody  I'm honestly thinking of going and jumping off the roof.

"Whatttt," I yelled as someone banged on the door. I groaned and went to open it.

Jin stood there grinning."I need you to dye my hair,"

"Go to a salon," I said as I tried to slam the door in his face.

"Oh cmon Fletcher, are you seriously mad at me, I didn't do anything," Jin says as he shoves himself through into the house.

I ignored him and walked into the kitchen. Lincoln hoped onto the counter.

"fletch cmon I need to know before you touch my hair," Jin whined.

"No Jin, I'm not mad at you...anymore," I sighed.

"Oh, so you purposely ignored me for almost a week for no reason?" Jin says with amusement in his tone.

"Yes," I said in monotone.

Jin scoffed and threw the box dye at me.

I cleaned up my dishes as Jin went into the other room.

"Oh god do you ever clean your bathroom?" Jin yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Wasnt expecting company that complains over," I said with an eye roll."And wheres your shirt?" I asked him as I noticed he was shirtless.

"Why would I give you the opportunity to ruin my good shirt,"

"You have like 50 of that basic ass black shirt," I said as I climbed the stairs

"Yea but this one's different," Jin huffed.

"How?" I asked as I gathered some towels.

"My grandmother bought for me," He said in a matter of fact tone.

I looked at him before smiling" Cute,"

An hour later and I finished putting the bleach in Jin's hair.

"For all those muscles, your boyfriend hits like a bitch," Jin chuckles as he finishes ordering our takeout.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore," I sighed

"Really," Jin laughs. I nod" I'm sorry,"

"Ehh it's fine, I blame myself, I wasn't much of a girlfriend anyway, "I shrugged, " He said I was a lot to handle,"

"Yea you can be," I glared at Jin"You just need someone who can give you more of a challenge," He smirks.

"What are you getting at Blondie," I said narrowing my eyes at him.

The doorbell rung making Jin run to my door.

"Oh, you're not my food," He says sadly.

Jungkook walked in.

"Hey!" I smiled, Jungkook gave a small hey back.

"Umm, so Taehyung?" He asks.

I shrugged" Still figuring it out,"

"Well Hobi did offer to help but you said no," Jin says as he walked back into the kitchen.

"How in the hell was I supposed to pay him back Jin," I said annoyed.

"Jobs exists you know," Jin shrugs back. I rolled my eyes.

"I can see if I can muster up something," Jungkook says as he sits his laptop on the table."Also, I did find some more stuff on your sister,"