17%

"Ok let me do the talking," Namjoon says as we enter the school's dance hall.

"It's Hobi, he's harmless," I said I walked up and stopped Hobi's music."Hobii," I said as he instantly stopped.

"Fletcher Hi, how are you?" He smiles.

"Mhm mhm good, good, and you?" I asked him back. I heard Namjoon groan.

"Hoseok we need more of those pills for Taehyung," Namjoon says as he yanks Tae's beanie off.

"hey be gentle with his ears," I pouted.

"Oh my," Hobi says.

"Hobi Fletcher knows it's fine," Namjoon says. Hobi lets out a breath.

"That's fine but I'll have to keep Taehyung for a while," Hobi says as he examines Tae."I'm sorry but Fletcher you can't come, If Ma finds out she'll figure out a way to erase your memory,"

I looked over at him and Tae just nods.

"I'll be fine,'

"I know," I sighed.

"It's honestly for the best," Namjoon says"Jimin just texted saying the cops showed up looking for Taehyung,"

I looked over at him.

"You know you never told me how you guys got out of jail,"

"Well remember I told you about my power...." Namjoon trailed off.

I punched his shoulder.

"Owe," he says.

"Are you crazy," I yelled at him.

'What did you want me to do Fletch, they started asking information on Taehyung, and if they get just the slightest information, it's game over, "Namjoon says

"If the cops have Fletcher's address then they can -

JUNGKOOK

"Trace Fletcher, her sister which will lead to Taehyung and the article about the missing Hybrid," I said thinking out loud.

"Hybrid.... what the hell is that?" Jin asked as I typed away on my computer. I stopped and sighed.

"Is that what Tae Tae is Koo, That's why his eyes change color like that?" Jimin asks as he pushes his glasses up.

"Yes, Jimin, your boyfriend's a special bean," I saw Jimin blush.

"Ok cute, but explain please," Jin says as he sits his phone down.

"Taehyung isn't completely human, neither is Hoseok and Namjoon," Jin nodded his head.

"Tae's part cat, Namjoons part wolf, and I have no idea what Hobi is, but I've done some digging, Taehyung wasn't born a hybrid like he says he is," I paused."He was created in a lab."

"How?" Jimin asks.

"I'm not entirely sure but I'm taking a big risk and saying Hobi's family might have something to do with it,"

"And what makes you say that?"Jimin says.

"They are a family of underground scientists, and a certain someone worked in the facility with them,"

I turned around my computer and showed them a picture of a group of workers standing in front of a giant building.

On the far right stood Hobi smiling heavily with a few test tubs in his hand.