8%

Taehyung managed to go unnoticed in school which was a blessing.

"School is fun I wish I could've got to experience it with Farrah," Taehyung says as he sits the groceries down. I hummed as I started putting food away

"A sleepover Taehyung?" I finally asked"I don't think that's a good idea,"

"Do you always think everything's a bad idea?" He chuckles.

I nod"As of right now yes,"

"It's ok, it's gonna be fine I picked up new PJs and I'll just fluff my hair up, "Taehyung said as he gripped my shoulders" or if they find out, I can always kill them," he raised one of his hands. His nails grew in sharp

My eyes widen.

"KIDDDINGGGG, "He yells as he walks away" at least not without your permission,"

Hours later and everyone started piling in.

"Hobi said he couldn't make it but he'll be over for breakfast," Star said as she sat her stuff down.

"Finally cleaned up," Jin said nodding in approval. I punched his arm as he sat his stuff next to Stars.

Jimin was next to arrive. "Sorry I'm late, had to bring Kookie," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"It's fine," I said as I hugged both of them.

"Jungkook are you getting taller," I joked as I ruffled his curls.

"I hope so," he laughs as he sits down more snacks." who's this?" He nods over to Taehyung.

"That's Tae-Tae," Jimin says before I could.

Tae smiles at the new nickname.

"He's new here," Jimin finishes as he takes out the meat for Nachos.

"Jimin move I'm cooking," Jin says as he barges into the kitchen.

"No fair you always do itttt," Jimin whined.

"Last time we let you cook I had to take Star to the hospital for food poisoning," Jin says with an eye roll.

"ONE TIME JIN ONE TIME SHES STILL ALIVE ISN'T SHE," Jimin yells in protest.

Jin scoffs"Barely,"

I laugh as I hear the two guys go back and forth.

"Should I tell them I've already cooked?" Taehyung asks as he grabs a bag of chips.

I shook my head.

Everything was going smoothly. Taehyung got along with everyone even Jimin who kept flirting with him. Jungkook kept staring like a creep at Tae but I'm sure it's just him having withdrawn of not sitting in front of a computer screen.

It was getting late and we all settled down with a movie everyone grabbed a cuddle buddy and chilled.

I felt Taehyung tap my shoulder.

"Yes?" Answer.

"I need to let my tail out," he whispers."I'm really uncomfortable right now,"

I nodded before getting off Jin. Tae pushed Jimin over to Jin so we wouldn't wake them up.

Taehyung and I walked into the kitchen.

"Everyone should be sleeping just go to your room and lock the door," I said as I started putting the food up.

Tae wished me goodnight and headed off.

After putting the last bowl of cheese up I closed the fridge.

"Where's Taehyung from?" Jungkook said scaring the fuck out of me.

" Jesus you scared me," I said as I placed a hand over my chest" but I don't know he's a friend of my sister,

Jungkook hummed as he stared off into the distance.

"What makes you ask?"I said as I took a sip of water.

"Just wondering," he simply answered with a shrug." He isn't on drugs or anything right,?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow" he was fidgeting all night,"

"Pretty sure it was the cheese he did say his stomach was bothering him," I lied

Jungkook nodded."how long is he staying?"

I shrugged" a couple of days why?" I asked back.

"Just wondering," Jungkook shrugs again." well goodnight," he smiles before leaving the kitchen.

I shake my head before putting my cup in the sink and heading to my room.

"Jin get the fuck out of my bed," I sighed as I see his curls sticking out of the top of my lilac bedding set.

"You know I can't sleep on the couch, I'm too big," he whines.

"Well sleep on the floor," I shrug as I start pulling his ankles from under the covers.

"Noooooo begone peasant," he cries as he grabs my headboard.

"Jinnnnnnnn moveeeee," now I begin to pout.

"Aren't you supposed to make sure your guest are comfy," he says as he starts kicking me.

"Yea in the damn living room," I sassed as I reached for the covers.

"Stop shithead I'll make you breakfastttttt," he offered.

"Tempting but no," I said as pulled the covers off."what the hell just make yourself at home why don't you," I say I saw him stripped all the down to his boxers.

"Yea you're out of body wash too, "He says with an eye roll.

I sniffed the air and smelt my favorite vanilla and cranberry shower gel.

"Oh so you're using my shit too," I huffed as I sat down on the bed beside him.

"At least I was nice enough to shower before getting in your bed, "Jin he pouted.

I sighed" you do smell nice though,"

"I know," he said in a cocky tone.

I punched his leg before getting up and gathering things for my shower. Little does he know I always hide body wash somewhere.

After I showered I come back and Jin is knocked out. I smiled. even though we're always bickering at each other, Jin is absolutely adorable.

"Fucking dork," I mumbled as I crawled into bed.

"Fucking twat," I heard him mumble making me laugh. Jin rolled over and pulled me closer as I turned off the light.

"Wow personal space much," I laughed. Jin softly smacked my thigh.

"Shush sleep," he mumbled sleepily.