I'm getting what i deserve. I'm reaping what i sow.

"HeeeNDERSON" Fletcher shouts making me laugh silently then groan.
Fletcher is a lawyer at my mother and fathers firm.
Fletcher Reede.

I turn in my chair and watch him walking closer to me "hey Mr Reeeeeede!" The receptionist says, he turns and looks at her then his eyes go wide as he glanced at her again "Do like my new hair?!" She said dramatically, I laughed watching Fletcher'...

"Do like my new hair?!" She said dramatically, I laughed watching Fletcher's face turn in horror and fright.
Yes, you guessed it right, the receptionists hair is RANK.
"The hairdresser said it accents my facial features!" The receptionist says to him with a massive smile.
Fletcher slapped his hands together then opening his arms "well! That's what it does! It accents your facial features!!" He says quickly "you look great" he lied and quickly walked away from her and up to me.

He walked into Miranda, a lawyer at the firm and said a quick over exaggerated sorry, making me laugh. I watch him as he stands next to me looking around nervously, this man exaggerates everything he does "What is WRONG with me?? I'm getting what I deserve. I'm reaping what I sow... I'm—"

"Fletcher" I laughed and he stopped talking slapping his hand over his mouth. I laughed loudly shaking my head.
I stamped the papers together and bent over the desk "Greta could you fax these to the judge?"
She smiled and nodded "yes Miss Henderson"
I smiled and nodded politely, I begin to walk away and soon enough Fletcher joins me, walking beside me "Chan, have you heard about the two new lawyers joining us??" He said as we walked into my office.
I shook my head propping my door open "nope," I then look at him to see he's in my office chair "I haven't, but there's gonna be a lawyer leaving our firm if you don't get your butt out of my seat!"

He laughed shaking his head, showing his teeth, he got up and sat on the opposite side of my desk on one of the chairs.

"When are they joining the firm??" I asked Fletcher as I sit in my seat "one of them is joining Monday, the other is joining Tuesday" he then leant forward pointing his finger in my face "hey, and get this— you'll never guess what!" He said enthusiastically, I moved his hand slowly away from my face "get your sausage fingers out of my face," I begin making him smirk "and, I couldn't care less about the newbies" I shrug telling the complete and utter truth.

There's a knock at the door making both Fletcher and I look at the door to see who is there.

"Fletcher," Cooper smiles nodding "just the man I needed to speak to" Cooper walks in my office.
Fletcher leans back in the chair a smiles victoriously "what can I say?!" He says breathing out making me laugh and shake my head
"Miranda wants you in her office, says she needs to speak with you.. she had me running around like I was her damn assistant" Cooper grunts making Fletcher sigh "that's Reede.. OUT!" He says dramatically and leaves my office.
That man is absolutely crazy.
I laugh shaking my head and log onto my computer.

"What did Reede want??" Cooper sat down in front of me, in the same seat Fletcher was just in.
I looked up at Cooper and replied "he was just in here to tell me about the two new lawyers who join us next week" I explain to Cooper.
Cooper nods "hmm yeah, i'm pretty sure that was just his excuse to talk to you"

I frowned and looked up at Cooper "what do you mean?" I raised a questioning brow which makes him laugh "it's obvious he fancies you"
"Who?" I ask shrugging, what the hell is he on about?? Who fancies me??

"Fletcher" Cooper laughed "fletcher fancies you"
I scoff rolling my eyes and typing on my computer again "you're being stupid" I state "he's nearly a 30 year old man!" I exaggerate, not like age is even important.
Cooper laughed "what does his age matter, you're 25. All I'm saying is, that he's always had the hots for you. He's been here three years and he's still as sprung as he was when he first got here" Cooper laughed sitting back in his chair "he was with his wife three years ago...he has a kid with her" I glanced up looking at Cooper.

Cooper shrugged leaning forward "again, that means nothing. Yeah, he was with his wife three years ago.. but in their relationship, she wasn't near enough having sex as many times as he was" Cooper made a subtle dig at how Fletcher cheated on his ex wife numerous times.
I laughed softly "that's true"

"Fletcher is a good man, a great lawyer. He's made a few mistakes in his past. But these past three years he's really shown us how much he's improved as a person. He isn't the same old Fletcher Reede... I'd happily see you being with him. Two great lawyers, you'd make an incredible team" Cooper smiles at me making me laugh, what is this man saying??

"All I'm saying is, try it out, have a little flirt with him.. what could possibly go wrong"
"Cooper—" I frowned "I don't like Fletcher like that, yeah, he's a handsome man, a very funny man and a great lawyer. But I don't really think he's my type"

"I'm only saying this because I love you, you're my baby sister, and I want to see you happy more than anything" Cooper leant forward and grabbed my hand stroking it. I laughed back softly then looked into my big brothers eyes "Coop, I am happy" I state, he nods and let's go of my hand. He leans forward and kisses my cheek "remember what I said.. your happiness is what matters to me"

"Remember what is said—" I raised a brow at him once he stood back up "Fletcher Reede is not my ideal man" I shook my head "oh yeah??" Cooper laughed "who is then?"

"I like black men" I shrugged "mixed race... I don't really like white men that much" I shrugged truthfully.
"The rumour of them having big dicks is fake, so don't get your hopes up" Cooper smirked making me laugh, I scoffed hitting his arm "get out and let me finish my work" I demanded making him laugh hysterically.

He walked out my office and shut the door behind him.
My brother has gone nuts... officially nuts.