l just proposed a settlement to dick with them!

2 WEEKS LATER:

"You look like you're having a rough morning." Samantha commented looking at Fletcher as he slammed his brief case down on the table, which initially made me jump.
I'm sat on one side of Samantha and Fletcher is on the other.
Fletcher signed at Samantha's comment as he sat down "ding ding ding! What do we have for her, Johnny??" Fletcher shouted in the court room making my eyes go wide, I turned my head and looked around Samantha at Fletcher. And I saw Fletcher physically cringe at what he just did.

"Fletcher. Chantel" we hear from behind us.
Fletcher stands quickly "Dana" he says trying to hide his annoyance. I stand up too, to greet her.
Dana is the lawyer for Samantha's husband.
Samantha's soon to be ex husband sighs "All right, Samantha. How much
will it take to put an end to all this?" He questioned her.

"Fifty percent of your estate." I state confidently stepping forward.
Her husband looks me up and down, he then scoffs "fifty percent?"

Dana then steps in "with a prenup and proof of adultery? What's your case?" She looked at me with questioning eyes.

Fletcher steps forward pointing his finger "our case is simply this"
he stated he then starts babbling uncontrollably

Fletcher steps forward pointing his finger "our case is simply this" he stated he then starts babbling uncontrollably

"B-- M--N-n-n-n--H-h-h-h-- l-l-l-l-l--"
He clears his throat and then spits
"Mmm." He says roaring

I frown watching him as the whole court room does

I frown watching him as the whole court room does. I look around and my eyes connect with Michael's, he smiled slowly as he runs his tongue over his smooth lips.
I clear my throat and watch the situation at hand.
"Uh--" Fletcher says as his eyes roll back and he makes a weird sputtering
noise while saying nonsense syllables.

The nonsense continues.