Turn on the late late show, now.

MONDAY:

I sit at my desk looking through some paper work for Samantha Cole's case. Her divorce is pissing me off and stressing me out, so I hate to think how she feels.

Although, the seven acts of indiscretion on her part.. she doesn't seem to care. Evidently.

My iPhone starts ringing making me sigh. I pick it up to see Ellie FaceTiming me.
I answer it and snap "didn't you know it's a bloody Monday!? I'm at work. What?!"

"Alright, don't get your knickers in a twist.. you have a tv in your office right??" She questioned quickly, I looked at my tv then back at my phone that has her face on it.

"Yes" I sigh

"Turn on the late late show, now" she instructed. I bent forward grabbing the tv remote off of my desk. I turn the tv on then go to the TV guide. I find the late late show then press on it.

It's James Corden.. with Niall. I glance down at my phone "what? I've done it? So what?" I shrug

"Listen to him" she frowned.

I looked back up at the tv and paid attention to what he was saying.

"I fell in love with a girl back in the one direction days... we had a fling from 2013 to 2015... the last time I saw her was 2015, she walked out of my life and I never heard a thing from her again. That was a heartbreak at its fullest. She was so beautiful man, she still is, we never removed each other from our instagrams. So I still see everything she posts..." Niall said softly making me gulp "she's doing really well for herself and I'm happy for her"

"Is she famous??" James asks him.. Niall shook his head "no, she's been seen out with me and the boys a few times. But that's it. No one knows her name"

"Ohh okay" James nodded

"Didn't you write songs about her for your albums??"

"Which albums??" Niall questioned back.

"Your one direction albums..." James said confirming his question.
Niall nodded "yeah, a few actually.. all of the boys wrote songs about her" he stopped and made a face.

He's just dropped both of us in it on national tv.

"Why would they write songs about her??" James laughed softly, the camera panned to Niall's face.
"Well um— they knew what I went through with her. They experienced it with me. They was next to me when I went through my first.. true heartbreak... so they'd write songs about her in my honour" Niall shrugged

Liar.

"Does he know??" Ellie asked, I looked down at her on FaceTime in my hand still "does he know what??" I frowned at her
"That you shagged all of his best mates" she practically snapped
I shrugged "not that I know of, they may have told him"

"What songs were about her that you on your own wrote??"

"Ummm" Niall sits back and thinks "through the dark, right now, better than words, little white lies, little white lies too, Ready To Run, Love You GoodBye... those are the ones she knows are about her" he laughed making me frown. How does he know I know??
"Simon told me that he told her," Niall shrugged

"What about the ones she doesn't know about??"

Niall then replies instantly "Fireproof, Strong, You and I, Steal My Girl, Girl Almighty, Perfect, History, Olivia, Infinity, where do broken hearts go... best song ever... and well— let's just say," he laughed "practically all of the Midnight memories album is about her and so is the FOUR album.. with a few tracks on Made In The A.M too" he smiled softly

"How did she break your heart??" James asked softly. Niall sighed then started laughing "do you want me to get emotional, or something??" He laughed softly shaking his head.

James laughed too "you don't have to answer, Nialler"

I sighed sigh tears in my eyes. He barely wants to talk about me.
All these years later, and he still can't talk about me.

"No it's fine," Niall shrugged "she— well, just walked out of my life in the middle of 2015.. it broke my heart. I loved her.. well I think I did, I've never really had a girlfriend. I wanted her to be my girlfriend so much, but when we got that close and I felt like I could ask her, she'd push me away, and not talk to me for a while. It was like she knew I was going to ask her" Niall frowned "the day she left me, she mentioned something about the media and the press — how she wouldn't be able to handle it... she said some things to me that.. well, hurt me, and I'm so stupid because I forgive her." He shook his head "I really do forgive her. For everything.
I know something she never bothered telling me, that she hid from me—" she cleared his throat "it ultimately made me want to leave the band... I couldn't handle any of the pressure anymore" he shook his head as his eyes water.

Does he know??

"What was it??" James frowned, Niall shook his head blinking quickly "i don't wanna perceive her as a bad girl, because she isn't, I just think.. she went about things the wrong way" he confessed "and it hurts to no she couldn't tell me what she was doing behind my back" Niall said truthfully.

"So is she the reason you've not had a girlfriend??" James wondered, Niall nodded softly.

"So you don't hate her??" James asked and Niall shook his head "no, never.. I never did, and I won't ever hate her" Niall smiled softly

"The fans want to know..." James looked down at his iPad. I looked up to the corner of the tv screen to see it's a live interview "is her name actually Olivia, or did you change her name for the song??"

Niall laughed "we changed it, her name wouldn't fit the beat anyways" he shook his head.

"And they also want to know is your solo album about her?"

He nodded softly "well, some songs are... not all of them though" he shook his head.

"Do you think she's watching this?" James points to the camera and Niall laughs "I wouldn't know, James"

"You broke his heart" Ellie repeated her words from the other day.
I frowned turning the tv off and looked down at her "alright I get it"

"Put it right!" She insisted then ended the call before i could finish my damn sentence.

I frowned and locked my phone. I rubbed my face feeling stressed.

"HeeeeNDERSON!" I heard Fletcher shout making me smile softly, I look up to see him pulling a weird face against the glass on my door
I beckon him into my office "yes Reede??" I say softly.

"The new lawyers are here, Cooper wants you to meet them now" Fletcher informs me. I nod getting up sighing, I then frown processing his words "I thought one was coming today then the other tomorrow"

"That's what I was told, Cooper told me that they decided to bring them both in on the first day of the week so they can get to work at the same time" he says as we walk through corridors

"Hey, Chan!" I hear from behind me, I turn seeing Cooper with a worried face...
"The new lawyers are downstairs in the lobby... along with umm, maybe just come and see" he said making me frown

"Cooper are you okay??"

"I'm good," he nodded "just come.. you too Fletcher" Cooper beckoned for me and Fletcher to follow him. So it's what we did.