Wedding

5 MONTHS LATER;

"Cooper... I'm so proud of you" I smiled up at my brother who was getting married today.
He laughed softly "why?" He said then looked at me sharpening up his tie.
"You're getting married today" I smiled softly up at him, I brushed off his shoulders making sure there was nothing on there that shouldn't be "thank you little sis" he smiled lovingly, he leant forward and kissed my cheek.
"Now," he sighed and glanced around "where's my best man??" He said full of courage.
"Right here!" Niall announced walking into the room.
Cooper smiled brightly "do you have the rings?" He said kind of panicked. Niall laughed then looked at him with a raised brow "why would i forget the rings?? I aren't that stupid.."
Cooper scoffed then laughed "I'm glad you could be here niall, thank you, thank you for being my best man!"

Niall shrugged putting the ring box in the pocket of his suit blazer
He smiled "no problem, i'm glad you're settling down and marrying the love of your life"

Cooper smiled thankfully. He looked at Niall in the mirror "do you wanna get married one day?"
Niall glanced at me and quickly looked back at Cooper "yeah of course, I'd love to get married"

"Kids??" Cooper turned to Niall. Niall nodded surely, "oh, yeah. For sure! I love children" he smiled widely making my heart melt.

I sit down at the table and look off out into the distance... we're in the country side at some massive home. It's beautiful.
I'm not really fussed on marriage and kids. It's not my kind of thing. I want to travel the world, see places that I've never seen before— which will be quite tricky because the places I've always wanted to see I've already visited.. and that's because I toured the world with one direction for 5 years which was so fun!
But I have a bucket list that I want to complete.
I wanna swim with sharks, dolphins and killer whales. I wanna do charity work around the world.. animals and children. I wanna sky dive, zip line. And all sorts of stuff like that. It's always been my dream.
I had an incredible experience with a pod of wild orcas in New Zealand.
And I'll never forget it.
We was on a boat.. not like a huge one.. just one that could fit 7 people on. It was a speed boat.
We went out into the ocean and we came across a pod of orcas. And I thought I'd be daring and risky, a killer whale has never killed a human in the wild, so I knew they was friendly creatures. I used to want to work with animals, so when I was younger I studied killer whales. I knew what I was getting myself into when I put my hand in the water and splashed a little to get their attention.
The mother orca swam up to me quizzically.. she knew I meant no harm... she rubbed against my hand and hoped out of the water spy hopping. She opened her large predator mouth and indicated to me she wanted her tongue rubbing.
I was happy to do so.

The boys obviously tried stopping me.. asking if I was off my mind. I wasn't. I knew what I was doing. This was an act of trust and love.
I ignored them and patted her tongue for her. Once she knew I wasn't going to hurt her, she called to the rest of the pod.. and most importantly, her baby. The calf swam up to me happily.

I then decided on diving in with them.. I know I said that one of my bullet points on my bucket list was to swim and dive with orcas.. but when I say that I mean professionally.
But when I got in the water, they rubbed themselves up against me. The young calf wanted to play. The Bull, the male of the group was huge, he was so big, one of the biggest orcas I've ever seen yet he was so gentle. Like the big friendly giant..
they was really sweet and I hope to maybe come across the same pod when I dive professionally

"Oi!" Cooper clicked his fingers in my face "you've been out of it for like 30 minutes. What are you thinking about??" He frowned, but I smiled "travelling. I wanna travel again" I state knowingly.
His eyebrows raised "you do?"
I nodded "we're ready for you" a woman popped her head in.
Cooper sighed standing up "we'll talk about this later" he eyed me up.
I nodded too.

We walked into the hall where Cooper and Mandy will be getting married. All the guests are seated.. obviously the bride and her bridesmaids aren't here. I wasn't a bridesmaid simply for the fact that she hates me. It's true. My brothers fiancée hates me. And I have no clue why. She's a stuck up bitch anyway so I don't give a shit if she likes me or not.
We met up with my mother and father at the end of the aisle in front of all the guests... my mother, Lynette squished him tight "I'm so proud of the man you are, baby"
Coopers eyes water "mum— please don't" he shook his head softly.
She smiled rubbing his cheeks "it's trie, I'm so proud. You're an amazing young man..." she smiled then turned to me "you too Chantel, you're an amazing young woman and I'm so proud of what you've botched achieved" she cried softly as she kissed my cheek. This woman. This woman right here, is my fucking world and everything in it.

My dad, Darren, patted Cooper on his back "I'm proud of you, son" he says deeply, I'm shocked, he never praises Cooper or I. I smiled watching it.
Niall had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.. he meant towards me and whispered in my ear "Michael and Kelly are here" he said.
My eyes bulged.

It's been 5 months since the fight in the restraunt between Michael, Niall and I. I haven't talked to Michael once. He didn't come to work for 2 months. So the last 3 months have been quiet, when he was at work he'd get straight to work and never bothered me. Never smiled at me, never even looked my way.

"Just ignore him" I frown looking back at Niall. Niall scoffs rolling his eyes "I won't hesitate to knock that motherfucker out" Niall warned making me laugh gently... I turned to him and kissed his lips slowly, for reassurance "you're being silly, he won't start at Coop's wedding coz he knows Cooper will have his arse"

Niall laughed softly "tell me about it"

1 hour and 30 minutes later:

Cooper and Mandy are finally married.

I have a speech dedicated for them.. well, Cooper mainly. I walk to the mini stage and step up it, the music stops playing and I clear my throat in the microphone. Everyone's laughter and conversations die out "you're hot!!" Some guy shouted. I saw cooper instantly look around looking angry. I laughed softly.

"So, I'm stood here today because my big brother.. Cooper Henderson, has just married the love of his life," I say proudly and everyone cheers "I'm so happy for you Coop, I'm happy for both of you." I smiled warmly holding my champagne glass up in the air as if I'm roasting to them.
"Mandy.. I know we have never really seen eye to eye... but hopefully now you're married into this family we can somehow hide away our disagreements and get along like sisters in laws should" I smiled at her. She smiled back warmly, genuinely. While all her posh ass friends scowled at me.
I smiled smugly at them. Stupid stuck up bitches. Just because they're from Beverly Hills they think they own the place. And they think they're better than me just because I came from Leeds in the uk and they came from one of the richest places in America.

"Cooper," I turned and looked at my big brother looking all handsome. I shook my head feeling proud "I've said this to you sooo many times over the past, 5-7 years. But I really am proud of you, you're an amazing man with a heart of gold, you've always looked out for me and we've always been the best of mates and I couldn't thank you enough."

I smiled warmly "I remember back in December of 2011 when I went on the up all night tour with one direction. You was fuming.. for so many reasons. A few of them being, I was taken away from you, I'd of been alone with older lads, you claimed Niall and Zayn had the hots for me.. and you just simply didn't like them; neither did dad, but hey.. what's new??" I laughed, joking around, making the full crowd laugh.

I looked at my dad who was grinning, so I carried on.
"When you got to know they boys you eventually liked them... you bulk up a very close bond with Niall. And you refer to him as one of your best mates... and I always told you you'd love him and the rest of the boys. And I was right. Niall considers you as one of his best friends." I state and smile over at Niall.

"And Niall wanted to do something special for you.. on the day of your wedding." I state and everyone cheered "please welcome to the smallest stage he as ever been on and the smallest crowd he's ever played to....MR NIALL HORAAAANNNNN" I said jokingly and the guest screamed like crazy for him.

Niall jogged up the steps and kissed my cheek.
I didn't exactly know what he was planning, I'm guessing a little mini concert for free. But I have no clue. All that Niall said to me was that I had to introduce him on stage and say he was doing something special.

It's all I know.