It just still hurts me...a lot.

I smoothed over my outfit and waited for Niall to arrive at my home.

Everything in my life seems so.. weird at the moment... doesn't seem real.
My one night stand ends up working with me... AND I find out he has a fiancée who is actually working with me too.
Then Niall pops back into my life after like 5 years of being without each other.

..it's weird. The whole thing is weird.

And I still can't believe Michael came into my office and had the audacity to plead with me and beg me not to tell his fiancée about his unloyal, cheating ass.
He should be the one fucking telling her, none of this shit is my fault. And that's the fucking truth. He came up to me in the club that night, he wanted to talk to me, he bought me a drink and he asked me to come home with him. He fucked me knowing full well he has a fiancée.

I just can't seem to get him out of my head though, he's so handsome, and he's so good in bed.

But I know it's just lust, he has good dick game and that attracts me to him... as well as his insanely good looks.

When there's a knock at my door I get up and pull the front door open to meet with Niall's face.

"Hey," I smiled at him... he looked me up and down and smirked softly "hey, you ready to go?"
I nodded "I sure am," I grabbed my bag from the bottom of the stairs that already has my phone in, my keys and my purse.
I walked out my door and shut it, I retrieved the keys from my bag and locked my door.

I turned around and my eyes met with Niall's blue ones

"you look insanely beautiful tonight, by the way" he smiled making me blush softly.

His words always had such an impact on me and made me feel some type of way

He smiled even wider as we made our way to his car "you always look beautiful though, you always have done"

I laughed getting in his car "you're embarrassing me now"
I looked down at my seat as I clipped the belt in, he giggled at me clipping his seat belt in too.
"It's the truth though" he started up his car and smirked at me

I blushed looking at him "thank you!"

When we get to our favourite restraunt we are seated right at the back in a booth where we have a lot more privacy.

I clear my throat.. I need to make this apology good.
"You dyed your hair.. what made you go back brown?? I always loved the blonde" I state softly as I sip on my red wine.
He laughed and intertwined his fingers together as his arms rested on the table "I never wanted my hair to be blonde... I don't get me wrong, I only ever dyed it blonde before I went on the XFactor because— I liked it— but once they put me in the band, I wanted to go back brown, management said I couldn't... they said it created more of a difference between me and the boys. Made me stand out. Made us all look different" he stated and shrugged "I know you've always loved my blonde hair though"