The newly wedded couple

Niall entertained the crowd with his joke and his speech "Cooper do you remember the time when you met me back in 2011?? You hated me, then we spent a little time together and bonded over golf and football..." Niall smiled widely and proudly "you lot may not know, but Cooper Henderson— adores golf. I was shocked when I came across someone who was just a little older than me who loved golf as much as I do" Niall laughed making everyone else laugh.
I chuckled sipping on my champagne like royalty.

"Getting serious though, when my eyes first landed on Chantel, I knew I wanted to either be with her or just have her around me for the rest of my life... and when I met cooper and her family. I felt like a part of their family, and it was crazy," Niall said shaking his head "I found it so crazy how it was obvious that I had the biggest crush on your sister/ daughter and you all still welcomed me in with open arms and treat me like a son.. that's when I knew you lot would be my second family, my second home if I ever needed it to be... and I'm so incredibly grateful for you all! Darren, Lynette.." Niall said turning to my parents who was sat on the same table as Cooper, Mandy and I "you've raised two amazing kids and you should be so proud of both of them!" Niall insisted and everyone roared while clapping.

"I wanted to invite Chantel up here again, cause I need your help babe" he smiled making me smile softly. I put my champagne down and stood up walking my way throat the crowd in my heals as I held my dress up from trailing on the ground.
He hands me a microphone and a ear piece set

"I wanted to give you all a little show, to celebrate the newly wedded couple.." Niall smiled making everyone cheer and get excited "but I decided I needed help, and who better than the newly wedded's little sister and sister in law??" He said and everyone cheered for me making me blush. I look out at the crowd and I see Michael sat with Kelly and staring at me intently.
I gulp and look away.

"Now, I found out Chantel could belt a few notes out back in December of 2011... I'll always remember the date because it was the first day of the tour which was the 18th December 2011. And the boys and I was actually in the changing rooms back stage getting ready to perform our opening show in Watford down in the UK. And us boys couldn't find her anywhere after we got ready: we was worried. She never normally wonders off, especially from us.. we was a tight knit group of friends" Niall stated making everyone laugh.

Niall then carried on speaking "a few seconds.. minutes later, we heard the most beautiful and angelic voice known to man. We turned around and saw Ellie, so we knew it wasn't Ellie. It could of only of been Chantel" he smiled warmly and everyone clapped "the boys and I actually rushed to the stage to see her walking around on stage belting some notes out to our songs, actually. She sounded amazing.. we let her sing like three songs until we decided to make our presence seen... she was shocked to say the least. But not as shocked the boys and I was" he laughed making everyone do that same. I laughed too shaking my head as I smirked while putting my ear piece in making sure it fit properly.

"Her and Zayn actually had a sing off, and Harry was begging our security at the time if there was a way Zayn could disappear for this tour to be replaced by Chantel" he said wittily making everyone giggle and clap "that didn't happen, but we got to see a side to her she never let anyone see" he said softly and a few 'woooo's was heard around the massive garden.

"So, I want all you to see the talent I witnessed just under a decade ago" he said softly, I leant forward and whispered in his ear "can I go in and change real quick out of this big dress? If I'm gonna do this I don't wanna be doing it in a dress," I said to him. He turned his face to me and looked down at me in my dress "go on" he nodded softly "but be quick!" He called after me as I picked up the float parts of my dress and jogged to the house.

I quickly went to the spare room where I knew my outfit was. I quickly changed into it as I didn't wanna keep everyone waiting... I'm not a diva, I'm no Beyoncé.

I grab my black heals and hold them in my hand

I grab my black heals and hold them in my hand... I run down the stairs of the house and run through the ground for of it. I run out into the huge garden and make my way to the stage.
I feel everyone's eyes on me as I hold onto my chest to make it stop bouncing around.. and mainly making sure I don't have a wardrobe malfunction.

I get on the stage and breathe heavily fixing my ear piece and grabbing the microphone again. I smiled out to the crowd and fixed the top part of my dress making sure it wasn't riding up.

Niall leant over to me and whispered in my ear "you look great!"
I blushed and glanced away from him to see Paul, one of the very few security guards who was lucky enough to guard one direction.
What the hell is he doing here??

"This is for Cooper and Mandy, if you know it please sing along!!" Niall said snapping me back to life and to reality as the music to heartbreak weather blasted through the stage speakers. Heartbreak Weather is the first album track from his recent album HeartBreak Weather.

(Note: and by the way I want you all to download/buy/stream this album by Niall Horan. It's a fucking banger!)