I told you not to come

I frowned when my door bell rung twice.. who could that be??

I quickly undo the knot in the flannel and button it up before I answer the door

I quickly undo the knot in the flannel and button it up before I answer the door. I open the door to see Michael. I sighed "I told you not to come tonight" I frowned at him. He looked me up and down smirking... "I got food though" he says softly holding up the food in the bag "and I got drinks" he said gently "can I come in??" He said softly. I can't turn him away now! I sighed and moved aside letting him in.
I closed the door behind him after he walked in, when I turned around he was stood very close to my body. I could feel his body heat radiating off of him.
He gravitated towards me slowly which made me back up to the front door and lay flat on it "why are you moving away from me like you're scared of me?" He frowns confused. I sighed shakily "I'm not scared of you, Michael. I told you that you had to stay away from me... yet you're here, not staying away from me"

"Come on," he nodded and walked down the hallway to my kitchen. I shakily sighed, he turned and grabbed my hand.. he walked me into the kitchen as he placed the food and drinks on the breakfast bar.

"So, what shall we do?" He looked at me smiling "shall we watch a film?"
In nodded softly "we can do?"
He started smirking as he looked me up and down "can we watch one in your room?"
I shook my head "no we're watching it in the living room"
He pouted coming closer to me "please, chan.. I wanna get comfy" he licked his lips as he placed his hands on my waist and carefully pushed me against the kitchen bar. He stood against me with his arms wrapped around my waist.
I don't know why but I'm being so shy right now.. but I don't know if I'm just shocked at him being like this.

He leaned in and kissed my lips softly, he pressed his bulge against my lower stomach making me moan, he started rubbing his bulge against me as our kiss intensified. He pulled his lower half of his body away from me and gave our bodies some room, but it wasn't until he grabbed my hand and placed it on his bulge through his pants, that our bodies connected again.
He moaned into the kiss and rubbed his bulge on my hand.
His tongue started rolling against mine, his hands found their way down to my thighs, he pulled my right thigh and lifted my leg up so I could wrap it around his waist which ultimately gave him more access to my woman hood. Once our private areas rubbed against each other we both moaned.
I pressed my hands against his chest making him stop kissing me "what? Have I done something wrong?" He asks softly.

I shook my head and placed my leg down on the floor "no... it's just that— I thought you wanted to watch a film??" I asked making him smirk. He he grabbed the bag he brought that was supplied with food and drinks... he then grabbed my hand and tried walking me through the hallway to the stairs.

"Ah ah" I say stopping in my tracks making him turn around and tug on my arm "what??" He said softly.
"We're watching a film in the lounge area" I stated looking into his eyes making him pout "I wanted to watch a film in bed though..."

Think!

"I don't have a tv in my room, it broke" I state, completely lying. He believes me straight away as I'm a lawyer: