I've never done this before

"Hurry up!!" Ellie yelled up my stairs. I rolled my eyes and slipped on my red heels.

I walked down the stairs of my lovely home to see Ellie sat on the door step waiting "the taxi is here, you took your damn time!" She scoffs standing up passing me my house keys

I walked down the stairs of my lovely home to see Ellie sat on the door step waiting "the taxi is here, you took your damn time!" She scoffs standing up passing me my house keys. I walk out my house with my phone in hand and lock my door.

We jump in the cab and tell the driver to take us to our favourite club.
I get out the cab while Ellie pays.. its our normal routine. She pays for the taxis. I pay for the first two rounds at the club. Then we normally get men to buy us our drinks.. I know it's cheeky, but they're willing thinking they're gonna get some ass. They never do. Well they don't from me: Ellie complies on my behalf.

We walk into the club squeezing our way past sweaty bodies. We get to the bar and let out a breath we was holding while squeezing past everyone.
"What do you want??" I turned to Ellie "get me a double vodka with lemonade"
I nod as she goes off to a spare booth. I watch where she heads so I know where I have to go.

"Can I help you, lovely??" The bartender says, I turn and look at him, I smile at him "he's, can I please have two double vodka's and lemonade please??" I request looking into his emerald eyes "of course you can, darlin'" that's such a british saying... "are you from England?" I lean forward on the bar. His eyes search my face as they trail down my neck and down to my chest where my breasts are pushed up against my folded arms on the bar.
He looked back up at my eyes and replied "um yeah, I'm from Doncaster... how did you guess??" He smirked as he prepared mine and Ellie's drink.
"You said darlin', and I know British people use that a lot" i laughed looking at him.
He laughed at me nodding "we really do!" He said loudly over the music
"What's your name?" He asked loudly, I clear my throat them shout over a Justin Bieber song "I'm Chantel! It's lovely to meet you! What is your name?"

"I'm Jake!" He smiled back widely, I blush and look down.
He has such a beautiful smile.
I look back up and I see he's now fully prepared mine and Ellie's drink "there you go, Chantel." He smiled I took my purse out "how much??"

He shook his head moving my purse and hand away "don't be silly, it's on the house"
I raised a questioning brow.. here is the lawyer coming out in me, "why is it on the house??"
He laughed leaning over the bar to whisper in my ear "you're beautiful."
He moved back biting his lip "do you say that to all the girls??"

He shrugged "nahh, just the really beautiful ones" he smirked, proud with his answer. I laughed shaking my head, I put my purse away in my mini shoulder bag and clasp it up so no one can get their hand in it "thank you, Jake" I nod at him giving him a wink, I grab the glasses and walk towards the booth.
I frown seeing Ellie sat with some man "great!" I mumbled, she's hitting on some guy already!

I walked up to the gable and she saw me "oh hey, Chantel! Come sit! This is Jackie" she pointed to a man.. he held his hand out for me to shake "nice to meet you, Chantel!" He said over the music, I clasped my hand in his "you too" I nodded sitting down next to Ellie. I sip on my drink and look around.
I sigh as my eyes trace over the dance floor.