You broke his heart.

"Oh yes" I moan as I rotate my hips riding him like a horse.
"You feel so good" I moan as his dick moves in and out of me, he groans squeezing onto my hips holding me tight.
I close my eyes tightly as I feel an orgasm building "I'm about to cum" I sigh softly as I begin to shake on hip.
He holds me still as he cums in me, I cum with him and we both moan.
I flop onto him and he kisses my lips.. I roll off of him groaning... I get under the covers and drift off to sleep.

SATURDAY:
When I woke up the next morning, the alarm clock read 9am.
I turn slowly to see Michael laid next to me, sleeping, I groan and get up as quiet as I can without making a noise which could possibly awaken him.
I tip toe to the end of the bed where my clothes are.
I slip my top on, my skirt and my heels.
I grab my bag and leave the room shutting the door quickly, but quietly. I stay stood outside his door contemplating on going back in and leaving my number.

"No, no," I shake my head walking away and walking down the stairs "you can't do that, you never leave your number with one night standers... why is he any different" I say to myself.
I think I'm going crazy.
I find the house keys and open the door, I close it behind me and lock the door, I post the keys back through the letterbox and walk away from his house.
I get my phone out of my bag seeing I've had missed calls off of a unknown number, off of Ellie, off of Cooper and a few calls off of my mum and Fletcher.

I look through the messages Ellie has sent me:

I hope you're okay x

Did you get home okay?

Chan??

Chantel? Answer me.

Answer my calls, Chan.

Message me when you can, you're worrying everyone. Did you go home with someone??

I hope you're okay!

I laugh shaking my head, as I'm walking down the street I type out a message to Ellie.

Hey! I'm okay, I'm just out, when I get home I'll FaceTime you and tell you everything.
Hope you had a good night with Jackie xxxx

My lock my phone and continue walking, luckily I know this are. I'm like 30 minutes away from my home.

By the time I get home it's almost 10am, that's because I went into the corner shop near my house to get some chocolate to cure my hangover. Never works.. I just like getting fat when I've got a hangover.

I go upstairs and take a relaxing bath.
I lay back in my bath and think back to last night... Michael was so good in bed. He really knows what he's doing.
He's never had a one night stand before?? I don't believe it. I just don't believe it.
He's the type to be sleeping around a lot, well he looks it, I don't see why he'd lie to me and say he's never done that before. So maybe he is right.

I sigh getting out of the bath making sure to drain it. I wrap a towel around me and go into my bedroom.
I grab my phone and find FaceTime Ellie... as it rings I walk over to my vanity table and position my phone up against the mirror in my vanity table.
She answers and smiles widely "heyyy" she said loudly "hey," I bent down and waved "did you get off with Jackie last night??" I wondered as I walked away to my draws getting out a pair of grey joggers, they are by the brand 'lounge' I also grab a white 'lounge' bra and put it on.. yes I'm getting dressed in front of Ellie on FaceTime. What gives??