Wasn't saying that when you was begging for my dick.

"You look tired" Niall laughed softly as he pulled out of my drive in his Range Rover.
"I am," I sighed closing my eyes softly and getting comfy in the passenger seat "we can do this another time, ya know? We don't have to do it tonight.. you're exhausted. I can only imagine that you've had a really long day" he glanced at me and continued driving.

I let out a puff of air "pfff you can say that again"

"You look like you've had a—" I slap my hand over his mouth before he can even continue to repeat what he said. He mumbled under my hand continuing his repetition.
I just laughed shaking my head "I was joking, I didn't want you to repeat that shit"

He shrugged, he licked my hand making me yelp and pull back from his mouth quickly.
I frowned at him then looked at my hand in disgust.
"You're fucking disgusting" I commented as I wiped the palm of my hand on his thigh making him chuckle softly.

"You look good" he smiled at me, his blue eyes twinkling. I laughed "you did before you had your saliva on your pants" I winked. He rolled his eyes and turned on the radio "I'm joking, you always look good" I comment biting my lip.
He smiled at me then continued to watch the road and drive.

When we got to our favourite restraunt and jumped out of his Range Rover, I heard him groan then come over to me quickly covering me.
I saw a load of bright flashes and immediately knew it was the paparazzi. I internally rolled my eyes. I patted Niall's chest letting him know I was okay.
He let go of me and I covered my face with my hair and I put my purse in front of my face shielding my identity.
Niall grabbed my hand and safely pushed through the paps.

"Leave her alone, man" Niall raised his voice and slapped some guys hand off of my hip, Niall pulled me into his body and we pushed through more and more paparazzi trying to get photos of Niall and I together.

When we finally got in the restraunt and got seated in the restraunt where we normally sit and have done for years and years. He sighed "I'm sorry about that, Chan"
I laughed softly at him "it's not your fault, Niall. I'm used to it" I said softly "it's not your fault you're famous.." I then paused "well yeah it is" I laughed softly

"If I wasn't famous I'd of never of met you... so some good things do come out of being a celebrity" he smirked from across the table making me blush "I was the good part??" I question making him smile brightly then shrug one shoulder "you still are"

I laughed softly and drunk on my red wine.
He raised a brow and nodded at my glass "go careful on that, it's a work night" he teased making me roll my eyes "I ain't at work tomorrow, so that's how much you know" I teased back making him laugh.

There was a moments silence between us and I heard '18' being played on the radio. I frowned and looked at Niall. He smirked slowly making me raise a brow "this wasn't your doing, was it?"
He just laughed shaking his head "shhh and listen" he said softly as Zayn's part in the song, the second verse played.

We sat in silence and listened to Zayn singing, then followed on by Harry singing the chorus.
'I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing. To be loved and to be in love. All I can do, is say these arms are made for holding you. Oh, oh, oh" he sings "I wanna looove like you made me feel.." niall sung the second line to the end then Harry came in again "When we were 18"
Niall smiled slowly at me as his part came on.

"We took a chance god knows we tried. Yet all along I knew we'd be fine"

"Chonce" I teased Niall on how he used to say 'chance' he laughed shaking his head. He lopped a napkin at me like a child making me giggle.
Liam sings softly, and beautifully.