That was a joke, he nipped mine so i did it back.

I got to go home at 5pm which was very good, Cooper dropped me off at home and then he returned to work.. he doesn't finish till around 11pm tonight. Lolll, I'm definitely my parents favourite! They let me go home early ALL THE TIME!

It's now 6pm.. I get ready to relax on the sofa until my door bell rings.

I frown standing up.. I walk over to my front door opening it to see Michael there.

"Oh fuck off" I mumble so he couldn't hear. This is just my fucking luck.
Wait— I lower my brows.

"How did you find out where I live?!" I snapped loudly making him laugh. I looked on my drive to see his red lambo parked there... I feel like he purposely matches his outfits to his red lambo. It's cool though. I like it.

"Cooper told me" he shrugged walking into my home. I raised my eyebrows in shock watching him look around my corridor "yeah just come in" I state sarcastically "why the hell are you here?" I asked feeling annoyed.
Why the fuck would Cooper give Michael my address??

"You forgot this," Michael pulled out my purse from his suit jacket pocket.
He handed me my purse and I smiled softly "thanks" that was sweet of him to drop by and give me it.
Wait... he did this on purpose.
Jimmy is going to visit Kelly and their son... so why would Michael be here?

"I want the truth, why are you here?" I question shutting the front door, I walked past him and he followed me into the kitchen.
He sighed "I have a son— well no I don't, I have a step some. A 11 year old boy, just turned. And his fucking dad came over tonight to chat with Kel and play with Chris.. I can't stand the fucking guy" Michael let's out a puff of air

I frowned "you don't like Jimmy? He works with us though?"

Michael's eyes widened "he's a lawyer at our place?!"
I nodded "yeah a criminal lawyer" I say softly
"Are you sure?" He frowned making me laugh "yes Michael, I've known him since being like 15... he's a lot older than Kelly" I frowned "isn't he in his mid thirties/ late thirties??"

Michael shrugged as he sat at the breakfast bar "I don't know, and I don't care"

I laughed "oookaaayyy" I dragged on and he looked up and smiled at me.
"So you came here to use me for a few hours while he's at your home??"

He nodded "basically," he said softly then his eyes widened "I'm not using you though, I still brought you your purse" he smiled, his smile makes my heart flutter.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask.. how did you meet Niall, he's from the biggest boyband on the planet... how did you, a lawyer, meet him?"

I frowned "just coz I'm a lawyer I can't meet people like him?" I raised a questioning brow. He shook his head "I didn't mean it like that" he laughed softly. "Did you know all of the group?" He asks curiously, looking at me as I prepare a drink
I nod "yeah I did" I smiled

"Do you really wanna know?" I laughed softly looking into his eyes.
He nodded "yeah, or I wouldn't wanna ask" he laughed softly.

Flashback:
"Chan!!" Ellie comes running in my house almost knocking me down to the floor "what the hell! Why did you do that?!" I snapped harshly regaining my steadiness
"My uncle is directing a music video!" She says excitedly shaking me.
Right? What has this got to do with me?
"Yayyy good for Johnny boy" I rolled my eyes and walked away from the front door walking into the kitchen
"He wants us to be in it" she says excitedly "ugh really??" I groaned "who's the music video for?" I questioned her and she grew even more excited.

"ONE DIRECTION!!!"

We both screamed together! I accepted the offer!

2 weeks later: