We need to make this quick

Niall decided on dropping me off at work so that we can go to the drive through McDonald's and get some breakfast.
"I just want pancakes and a caramel iced Frappuccino, please" I look at Niall with puppy dog eyes.
He licks his lips slowly and bites them.
He orders our breakfast through the machine thing.
We go on the pick up cue and wait behind a dozen cars.

"So," I sigh "I need to talk to you, I need your advice" I say softly as I glance down at my phone, I have a message from Cooper and Fletcher.

"Um, okay.." he turns the radio down a little as little mix are playing "I can't say I'm gonna be much help" he frowned and looked at me, leaning his head on his knuckles... his arm was propped up against the window rest.

"So remember when you came to my work the other day.. and I had to meet the new lawyers before I could have a chat with you??" I looked in his eyes, he nodded, he glanced back at the cue in front of us and noticed we need to move up a bit, he cleared his throat and drove closer to the car in front of us "yeah? What about it?"

"The guy, Michael, the one you was talking to before I joined you all..."

He looked at me worriedly "what? What's up?"

I sigh and rubbed my face "he was my one night stand at the weekend" I come straight out with it.
Niall frowns furrowing his eyebrows "but he has a-"

"Yeah I know," I cut him off "he has a fiancée. This is so messed up!" I shook my head "he came into my office yesterday to talk to me, to apologise... he said he's sorry that it had to happen this way, that he ended up working with me alongside his fiancée, but he said he doesn't regret what me and him did.. then seconds later he begged me not to tell Kelly. So I told him to get the fuck out of my office, asap"

Niall's eyes widened at me telling him the story "no way! He didn't say that?"

I nodded confirming it "he did, he really did" I say feeling a little annoyed.
Niall drove up to the collection point "order 65??" The woman said blandly "yeah that's me" Niall said in a soft voice. As the woman grabbed our stuff she looked at Niall and gasped "oh my god— you're... you're-"

"I'm Niall, nice to meet you, darling" he smiled at her and grabbed our stuff from her. She handed our drinks to us also "are you a fan??" Niall wondered softly.

She shyly laughed and touched her face "I can't believe this is happening!" She gasped uncontrollably "yes I'm a fan! I have been since 2010!"

"You've been there since the beginning? That's great! Thank you so much for your love and support" Niall said kindly them grabbed a pen from the compartment in front of me "have you got something I can sign for you??" Niall looked at her
She grabbed a notepad and handed it to him... it was just a plain white note pad.

"Where do you want me to sign??" He looked up at her.
"You can sign it on the front... on the white bit!" She said excitedly "you're even more beautiful in real life," she said dreamily making me giggle softly.

"Thank you," he laughed softly "you're beautiful too" he complimented and winked at her "what's your name love?"

"Ashley," she smiled at him
"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening!" She said softly

'To Ashley,
You're amazing and so beautiful. Thank you for being a fan since the beginning... to me you are family now!
I love you loads,
       From Nialler x'

I smiled watching him write her a little note. A few cars behind us started beeping "I'm sorry I have to go, I have to get this one to work too" he laughed nodded over at me and handed her the note pad back "it was lovely meeting you, have a great day, Ash" he winked at her and drove off