HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!!

I bite my lip trying to stop my moans from radiating through the disabled toilet cubicle.
The door is banging against the door frame and the lock slightly but I'm trying to stop it by pulling it to the door forcefully.

He pumps in and out of me with force while he moans softly.
"Yes, yes oh yes" I moan as my eyes roll back.

"Fuck yes" I mumble "harder Michael" I beg him reaching behind me grabbing into his hips trying to tell him I want it faster and harder.

He grants my request and goes faster. I bite my lip harshly as he fucks me into oblivion.

We both cum and moan softly.

He pulls out of me slowly making a popping noise.
I sigh and stand up... I've fucked this up. Massively.

Before this... when me and him had the one night stand, that was in no way my fault that he cheated on his Fiancée, but now, it is my fault. I let him cheat this time. It's all my fault.

I pull my knickers up and sort myself out in the full length mirror.
I puff my hair up a little and fix it.

"Chan?" Michael called out to me softly, I sigh shakily and look at him "yeah?"

He leaned closer to my face wanting to kiss me, before he got too close I made sure to push him away.

I'm not gonna let him carry on cheating.

He frowned at me as I pushed him away "what's up?" He said softly, trying to grab my hand.
I moved from his touch and shook my head "don't come near me again, you've got your fix. Next time, ask your fiancée when you want a cheap fuck" I mumbled and opened the door. I get out quickly and shut it behind me.. I press the elevator button quickly "chan can we talk about thi-" Michael said from behind me

"Oh hey, there you are" Fletcher said walking up to me. I smiled up at him "did you just get here??" I asked him he nodded "yeah I was just dropping Max off at school, I messaged you about it..." he frowned "you didn't get my message?"
I took my phone out of my bag and saw fletcher message me.

"Oh sorry, I haven't looked at my phone" I smiled softly, he shrugged "it's okay" he nodded.
We walked into the elevator, Michael followed us in and rested against the bar as I pressed my floor number.

"How are you finding it here Michael?" Fletcher asked Michael, to break the awakened silence.
Michael replied "yeah it's been great, everyone's treated me so nicely"

I rolled my eyes sighing as I crossed my arms.

"How's Chan been with you? She wasn't very nice to me when I first joined" Fletcher laughed nudging me making me scoff.

"She's been great" Michael said "she's lovely" I looked at him and he was smiling softly at me.
I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Wow, cheers Chan" Fletcher said shocked "you've been nice to Michael but hated my guts when I arrived.. how does that make sense?"

"Coz you always flirted with me Fletcher," I say looking at him.
He shrugged laughing "that's because you have big jugs" he said referring to my boobs, I widened my eyes and Michael choked on his water spitting it out.

The elevator pinged and the doors opened, Fletcher turned around laughing at mine and Michael's reaction.

"See you guys later" he called out walking away.
I sighed frustratedly and walked out of the elevator, Michael followed me.

"That was a bit— intense. Is he always like that??"

"With me yes, anyone else? No." I stated to Michael as he followed me along like a lost puppy.