~11|Revenge is cold~

The moment we got to Ricky's, I saw some blonde guy standing at his door with a fucking sledgehammer in his hand.

"Who the fuck are you?" I spat, towering over the man. "That doesn't concern you."
"Then why are you outside my husbands house with a sledgehammer?!" Okay, maybe he isn't my husband but he didnt need to know that.

"So you're the dirty queer with that stupid emo?" Ange stepped forward and grabbed the sledgehammer, taking it out of his hand. I cracked my knuckles and punched him straight in the mouth. He winced and grabbed his mouth, looking at me with hateful eyes.

"What the fuck was that for?"
"Watch your fucking mouth you stupid bastard." I snarled. He glared at me before punching me in the stomach. I doubled over and groaned slightly before I kicked him in the chest.

He flew backwards and dropped to the floor, looking up at me. "You wanna kill my kids you sick fuck!? Then you have to get through me!"
"Piece of piss. Maybe I'll fuck your dumb husband as well, make him scream and cry."

My eyes darkened as I walked over to him before I kicked him in the mouth, making him cough up blood and spit a few teeth out. "Stay the fuck away from him." I snarled, lifting him up by the collar of his shirt. I punched him twice in the face, breaking his nose and smiling as blood ran down his face. "Chris! Stop!" Ange called, but I didn't hear him.

Well, I did, but I couldn't comprehend why he wanted me to stop, even if I did I wouldn't have been able to. I was too angry to do anything but beat this piece of shit up.

He reached around before slamming a rock against the side of my head. Instantly, I went down as pain erupted throughout my entire body. "YOU DICKHEAD!" Ange screamed, charging over before everything went dark.

(Ricky)

"Ricky, it's Chris." Ange said into the phone hurriedly, sounding panicked. "What happened?"
"He's on his way to hospital."
"WHY!?"

"That dickwad hit him in the head with a brick, Chris' head wouldn't stop bleeding and he passed out."
"W-what?" I said softly, fear lacing my heart and freezing the blood in my veins.

"Ange...I-is there anyway you can w-watch the kids so I c-can go see him?"
"Of course. I'm outside anyway." He said softly before hanging up. The door opened and Ange walked in with a split lip. "What happened?"
"I almost killed that bastard for trying to kill Chris...he's facing charges for attempted murder, attempted breaking and entering...and Chris is facing assault charges."

"Fucking hell..." I whispered softly before I grabbed my jacket and left. I climbed into Chris' car and drove to the hospital, waiting for the receptionist to come back. As soon as she sat down, I asked where Chris was. "Room 570."

Holy shit. I rushed off to the room, remembering when I was in that room. I walked in to see Chris hooked up to loads of machines, and a huge bandage on his head. I sat down in the chair and laced my fingers with his, squeezing his hand.

Dr. Manson walked in and smiled at me softly. "Hello again Ricky, haven't seen you two for a while."
"Yeah haha..." I said, smiling sadly up at him.
"I take it you and him are still together?"

"Ah...not quite?"
"We'll talk about that later. I need to discuss the severity of his wounds." 
I glanced at Chris and nodded before turning my full attention to Dr. Manson.

"It's likely he has a concussion and his skull's been fractured. He's had an operation to mend his skull, but it's likely he'll be in a coma for a while until his body has recovered."
"Oh shit..."
"Yeah. There's a chance some of his memories would...disappear, to put it bluntly."

My eyes filled with tears as I looked at Chris' body before rage took over. "I'm gonna kill him! He said he was gonna kill my kids a-and then he tried k-killing the love of m-my life..."
"You can't be saying things like that!" Manson snapped before taking a deep breath to compose himself.

"I know...but it hurts..." I said softly, resting my head on the bed, looking up at Manson. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'll do his check ups later." He mumbled before walking out.

"Oh Chris...what have I gotten you into? If anything happens, it's all my fault..." I said softly, hoping he could hear me before I pressed my lips to his cheek. Ryan walked in a few minutes, maybe hours, later and sighed, looking between me and Chris.

"I told him. I should've apologised for lashing out and now it's too late..."
"Don't say that!" I snapped, looking at Ryan with angry eyes. He smiled softly and nodded before sitting down next to me.