~13|Just a memory~

3 years ago...

"I don't care! You need to stop flirting with Ghost!" I shouted at Ricky, pacing around on the tour bus. We'd finished the Reincarnate tour, but all throughout the concerts he kept flirting with Ghost.

"Chris it doesn't mean anything!"
"THATS NOT THE POINT OLSON!" I shouted, making my boyfriend flinch and glare at me. Ghost walked in and froze before walking straight out again. Good, I didn't want anybody seeing this.

"Well, I'm sorry."
"Well, I'm breaking up with you." I snapped, punching the side of the bus and glaring at him. His blue eyes widened and he shook his head frantically, tears streaming down his face. "N-no! C-can we just go o-on a break?"

I shrugged and kicked the door open before leaving the bus and rushing towards the nearest pub. I didn't usually drink, but right now, that's all I could think about. I sat down and waved the bartender over, asking for the strongest he had. He gave me a pint glass before turning off to talk to one of his mates.

I turned around with my drink, sipping it occasionally until my eyes landed on the woman in front of me. She was fucking beautiful. She wasn't Ricky, though. I felt bad for noticing how she looked until she winked at me and walked over slowly.

"Hey sexy." She purred, running her hand up my thigh. "Hey Beautiful." I said darkly, pulling her into my arms and holding her close. "What's your name?"
"Gaia...yours?"

"Chris." I said, spinning her around and taking another drink. "What'd you say we blow this shit hole and go somewhere fun?"
"I'd love to." I murmured, pulling her against me and walking out with her.

-Time skip-

"Y-you definitely are on birth control right?"
"Don't worry, I took the pill after our night last night. And you had a condom, so y'know."
"I guess. Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I murmured, unable to stop the words coming out of my mouth.

Her eyes widened before she nodded and pressed her naked body against mine, kissing me deeply. I didn't really wanna be with her, I needed Ricky, but I wasn't letting her know that. A break means a break, so it's alright for me and him to see other people....right?

God, I don't even know anymore.

After everything got hot and heavy again, she left the hotel room, leaving me feeling guilty. I'd end up hurting her by leaving her to go back to the person I loved, and I hurt the person I love by being with her. I didn't know what to do, because either way someone is gonna end up hurting.

I pulled my phone out and texted Gaia, telling her how I couldn't be with her because she deserved better, and that I couldn't have a relationship at the moment. I also mentioned how it was careless of me to ask her without thinking it through, and how I was drunk and all that shit.

"I'm such an awful fuck..." I said softly, reading her reply which was a simple okay. Ryan called me, making me frown. Why did he want me? "Chris it's Ricky."
"What about him?" I said, bolting upright.

"Chris! I love you!" I heard Ricky shout, sounding slurred. "What's going on?"
"He's drunk. No Rick- DON'T TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!" I heard moment on the other end of the phone before Ryan sighed.
"He's a mess without you. It's been a day, and he hasn't stopp- NO! PUT YOUR FUCKING BOXERS BACK ON!" Ryan snarled.

"Jesus what's he doing?"
"Running around naked, trying to...PUT THE ICE CREAM AWAY OLSON! OH MY GOD NO! MY FUCKING EYES! Chris get here now." Ryan said frantically before the call abruptly ended. I rushed to get dressed and checked out, running to the tour bus and freezing as soon as I saw Ricky, my hangover forgotten.

He was laid on the floor with some cuts on his back, snoring loudly with melted ice-cream all over the floor. Ryan looked traumatised as I picked Ricky up and carried him to the bunk area. I grabbed some clothes for him and got him dressed before laying him in my bunk.

"Mmm...Chris?"
"Yeah baby?"
"Don't leave me..." he whimpered, curling into a ball. I sighed and laid down next to him, pulling him into my arms. "I won't, I promise. I love you."
"Love you too..." he said, slurring his voice until he fell asleep.

I didn't think that was how I'd get back together with him, but it happened.