~12|I can't feel anything~

I don't know how long Chris' been in a coma now. It felt like years, but it'd only been a few weeks...or months.

The tour had been postponed until further notice, probably until Chris was healthy and able to perform without hurting himself. Ryan and Vinny told everybody on the social media what'd happened, excluding the part about the divorce, and we received a lot of messages wishing Chris the best.

Naturally, there were hate comments and shut towards that dickhead who'd threatened to kill my kids, nobody cared, most people supported us and the people sending the hate. That prick deserved it and so much fucking more, he tried to kill Chris.

Andy and Ashley turned up with coffee and smiled sympathetically towards me before they casually slipped into the chairs. "How long has he been here now?" I mumbled numbly.
"2 months, nearly 3." Andy said softly, handing me a cup of coffee and lightly touching my shoulder.

"He won't die. He won't." Andy nodded and tightened his grip on my shoulder before dropping his hand and looking at Chris. "Hey man, we all miss you loads. Dani and Damian don't stop screaming without you." I let out a weak laugh and shook my head.

Andy smirked at me and Ashley before they started speaking to Chris. I laced my fingers back with his and squeezed his hand, yelling when he squeezed back. "H-he...my hand..."
"I'll go get Manson." Ashley said with a sense of desperation in his voice before he took off.

Andy stood up and started pacing around, tugging on his hair while muttering to himself. I couldn't take my eyes off of Chris, who looked like he was trying to do something. I watched as his eyes started moving behind his eyelids and his mouth started twitching.

I brushed off the horrid sense of deja vu, and waited for Manson to come in. He walked in with another doctor and two nurses before the kicked us out.

I had a panic attack while waiting, which resulted in Andy and Ashley holding me and assuring me he'll be fine. Manson walked out with a smile and nodded. "He's awake. You can go see him for a bit."

I stood up and smiled up at him softly before I walked into the room and watched Chris' beautiful eyes lock onto me. "W-who are you?" He asked with a frown, looking around the room in confusion. I froze and stared at him, trying to ignore the way my heart dropped.

"I'm...Ricky. How old are you Chris?"
"17...b-but I don't feel 17..."
"You're not...you're nearly 30..."
"Y-you're lying to me! Ryan!? Ghost?! W-where is everyone?" Tears welled up in my eyes at the broken, hopeless expression on his face.

"Andy's outside, I'll go get him." I whispered quietly, slipping out the room. Andy took one look at my face before he looked down. "He's got amnesia, doesn't he?"
"H-he thinks he's 17..." I mumbled, sitting down and burying my face in my hands.

This is all my fault.

(Chris)

I couldn't help but wonder why this room felt familiar.

I remembered waking up, and a bunch of doctors leaving the room before a blue eyed boy walked in with a hopeful expression. I had the feeling that I knew him from somewhere, and that he meant a lot to me. But I didn't know who the hell he was.

"W-who are you?" I asked, frowning and glancing around the room in confusion. I couldn't remember how I'd gotten here and I didn't know why my throat felt like it was burning, and why my head killed. "I'm...Ricky." He said after a pause before asking me how old I was.

"17." I answered automatically, remembering my 17th birthday. "B-but I don't feel 17..." I whispered after a pause. I felt taller than I had before, and I had a hell of a lot more tattoos. "You're not...you're nearly 30..." he said softly, hanging his head like he couldn't bare to look at me.

"Y-you're lying to me! Ryan!? Ghost!? Where is everyone?" I asked frantically, looking for a familiar face to explain this madness. Ricky looked at me with teary eyes before telling me he's going to get Andy.

I brightened slightly at the thought of seeing someone I knew, but that quickly died when he walked in. I knew it was Andy, but he looked completely different. He'd cut his hair shorter, and he had more tattoos than before. He smiled awkwardly as he tugged on his leather jacket before sitting on the chair beside the bed.

"How're you feeling?"
"Confused...why do you look different?"
"Because I'm older than I was. Chris, Ricky wasn't lying when he said you was nearly 30."
"That doesn't make any sense..."

"It does." He quickly brought up a page on some weird app, and I frowned when the name was the same name as my gang. He handed me the phone and I scrolled down, seeing pictures of me with Ghost, Ange, Ryan, Vinny, Josh and Ricky.

One was a video, which I clicked on eagerly. It as from a year and a few months ago. "...Will you marry me Ricky?" My eyes widened because this had to be some trick.

But, it couldn't be because it was undeniably me proposing to Ricky, and we were on a stage. I turned the video off, shaking my head frantically. "No this...this is some kind of joke."
"No it's not. You have two, probably three kids."

"How?!" I shouted, pulling on my hair and letting out a groan of frustration. "Just think about it." He said softly before leaving me alone.