my king// huddy

I sighed, dialing chase's number one more time. he hasn't answered the phone since last night. i scrolled through twitter, seeing Bryce's and Josh's diss.

I sighed and called tony. "is he okay?" "I honestly don't know. you should come over." "alright bye." I said bye to Mads and drove to the house.

I walked in the Chase's room and sighed. "c'mon bubs, you are not going to sit here and mope. some dumbasses made a dumb diss." I said, pulling the blanket off my boyfriend's head.

he groaned, grabbing my hand. "so you're not mad? and you don't believe that shit?" I shook my head. "no, again, I know both of them." I smiled, kicking my shoes off.

"move over," I said, pushing Chase toward the middle of the bed. He obliged, giving me enough room to lay down.

I got comfortable and laid my head in the crook of his neck. I lightly placed a kiss on his neck. "so, we're good?" he said, rubbing my side.

"yes, chase, we're fine. why did you even think I was mad at you?" I said, putting my hand on his face. he shrugged. "you wouldn't answer your phone, or snaps, so I just assumed."

I sighed. "I was hanging with Mads, and we had our phones off so no one would call us." he nodded. "oh," he looked at me with his gorgeous blue puppy eyes.

he wrapped his arms around my waist, and moved so he could lay his head on my chest. I started running my hand through his hair.

we were watching The Vampire Diaries when he suddenly sat up. "wait, you were hanging with Mads last night?" I nodded. "uhm, I thought you were pissed because what she did to your brother?"

I laughed. "I was. still kinda am. but we talked it out last night. and she's kinda fun to be arounf her. when she isn't all over Jaden." he smiled at me.

"what?" I asked, crossing my eyes at him, making him laugh. "nothing, i'm just proud of my baby." he said, kissing me.

he pulled away, only for me to pull him back down on top of me. "nah, huddy, I think you owe me. ya know?" I smirked.

he rolled his eyes, playfully. "I mean, I guess." I laughed. we kept kissing, eventually changing positions, so I was on top.

I pulled away. my lips swelled. someone knocked in his door, making me groan. "okay, dog, I love you, but if I walk in there and my sister is naked, I think I will kill you." jaden said.

chase laughed. "you're good." I wasn't planning on moving from his lap. jaden came in. "y/n, did you and Mads hang last night?" I turned and looked at him.

"uhm, maybe. it depends why are you asking?" I said, making chase laugh, burying his head in the crook in my neck.

"because she apologized. and said she was glad you and her were good again." he raised our matching eyebrows. "uhm, yeah, I guess I did." I shrugged.

"thank God!" he said, raising his arms in victory. I smiled. then mean mugged him. "now get out, before I take my shirt off. right here." he gasped. "i'm leaving." and run out the door.

I laughed, along with chase. "what would I do without you, my queen?" he smiled. I shook my head. "I don't know. but I do know I wouldn't have my king." I smirked.