never // r. storms (TW)

I sighed as I saw my boyfriend flirting with the third girl tonight. "you okay bubs?" chase asked, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

I shrugged. "honestly, no. he does this every time. and i'm tired of it." I said, rolling my eyes. "have you seen Bryce?" I asked.

chase nodded. "him and rest of sway are out back." "thanks." I said, making my way out of the new hype house.

"yo, y/n, where have you been?" jaden asked, hugging me. "watching my dick of a boyfriend flirt with pretty girls."

he made a face. "uh oh." I nodded. "yep, and I haven't been one of them all night." I laughed. "i'm so over it."

jaden shook his head, and reached in his pocket, pulling out a already rolled blunt. "wanna?" he asked.

I bit my lip. "yeah, light it up." I said, watching him take a hit then hand it to me. I took a few hits, feeling the buzz.

we finished the blunt then started laughing about something. I saw ryland come out the door. and Charly Jordan stop him.

I watched as he stopped and started talking to her. she put her hand on his shoulder. I was high and pissed so not a good mix.

"jaden, there is nothing going on between you and charly is there?" I asked. he shook his head. "why?"

I looked at him. "if she don't get her hands off my boyfriend then i'm gonna beat her ass." I said, looking back at him.

"please do." Bryce whispered, coming over beside me. I laughed. "dude, are you okay?" he shook his head.

I looked back at ryland and charly and saw their bodies almost toughing. I pushed myself off the thing I was leaning on.

"oh shit," jaden whispered. "hey, uhm, charly, do you mind taking your hands off of my boyfriend?" I asked, in a nice tone.

she looked at me, giving me a glance. "I mean, only if he asks." she smirked, looking at me. I nodded, then went after her.

i'm not the pull hair and scratch type. i'm the punch and kick typa bitch. "yo, y/n, stop, damn." ryland said, trying to keep me off of her.

I looked at him, then pushed his arms off of me. "take me home." I said, starting toward the front of the house.

I heard him say something to Charly and then I guess he followed me. we got to the car and I stopped, waiting for him to unlock it.

I opened my door and got in. he got in and started the car. "are you okay now?" he asked. I just shook my head and looked out the window.

"why did you-" he stopped, then shook his head. "why did I what Ryland? go after some stupid whore that was all over my boyfriend?"

he didn't say anything. the ride back to the house was silent. he tried to put his hand on my leg, but I pushed him off.

I got out of the car, not even waiting for him to put in in park. I unlocked the door and went upstairs to our room.

he came up and saw me packing a bag. "i'm going to stay with Mads for a bit." I said. he walked over to me and grabbed the bag.

"no, we are going to talk about this. I don't understand. is it illegal for me to have girl friends?" he asked, sitting on the bed.

"fuck you ryland. no it's not, but when we go out, at least act like we're dating. I mean, if you still want to." I sarcastically said.

he stood up and walked over to me. "I love you." I rolled my eyes. "don't even." he shook his head. "I don't know what's wrong with you tonight."

I laughed again. "me either, oh wait. MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND IGNORED ME ALL NIGHT!" I said. he rolled his eyes.

"you were all over Jaden. I don't see the difference." "he's my best friend. so no, don't go there." I said. he sighed, then reached his hand up towards my face.

I flinched. I actually flinched. "did you think I was going to hit you?" he quietly asked, pushing hair out of my face.

I shrugged. "why? I would never ever do that to you." I looked at him. "uhm, I never told you about my ex, did I?" he shook his head.

he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and I wrapped my arms around his waist. he held me for a few minutes.

"I need to change." I said, pulling back and walking to the closet. I took my dress off and slipped on one of his shirts.

I turned to see his staring at my legs. I went and laid next to him on the bed. "is that where all the bruises came from before we got together?"

I nodded, grabbing his hand. "yeah, most of the time." he sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"uhm, he didn't start hitting me till I tried to break up with him." I said. ryland shook his head. "why didn't you say anything, baby?"

"because it just made it worse. on me. he never did anything else to me, just the occasional hit or slap." I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

we cuddled for a little bit, and I thought he was asleep. "y/n?" "yeah." I whispered. "I would never hit you, on purpose."

I smiled, running my fingers through his curly hair. "I know, ry." "good. I love you." I smiled. "I love you too."