separation// sway house

i sighed, looking around my room one more time, making sure i had everything. once i was sure, i headed down the stairs.

so many memories were made in this house with my best friends. and i couldn't have asked for any different way of life the last 2 years.

josh and jaden had decided they were going to take a break from sway about 6 months ago. it was recently decided, they were not coming back.

griffin and Anthony felt as if sway was falling apart and decided they were leaving too. Kio has never really been fully with Sway. Bryce was staying. he's the last og sway in the house.

i tried to stay and work it out. first they brought in Quinton. i love Q, don't get me wrong, but it didn't feel right.

next came Blake. blake and i go way back, but he's not the type of person i want to live with. then came Noah beck.

i had no problem with Noah. he's an amazing guy. but he's so not sway. we were branded as the party animals.

we like to drink and smoke and have fun. he does none of this. he cant hold the same sway image we had.

i decided i was leaving 2 weeks ago. i talked to jaden and josh and they were supportive. i have started dancing and modeling again.

that's the public reason i am leaving sway. the real reason is being sway isn't the same group we were.

i sighed, watching Quinton, Bryce, Noah and blake loading the moving truck going to my new apartment.

i smiled at Bryce. "i'm gonna miss you lovebug." i smiled. he nodded and hugged me. i felt his shoulders shake.

i sighed. "Bryce, please don't cry on me. i'll cry." i laughed, wiping my eyes. i let go of him and sit my hands on the side of his face.

"if you need anything, let me know and i will get it, okay?" he said. i nodded. "i love you." i said, hugging him again. "i love you too."

i turned to face Quinton. "c'mon baby." i smiled at him. i was 2 years older then him, so i looked at him as my little brother.

i hugged him. "i'm gonna miss my boys." i said, wiping my eyes and sniffling my nose. "i love you." i said, kissing his cheek.

"call me if you need anything, okay? i'm only 15 minutes away." i said, pulling away. i walked to y car and opened the door.

i looked at the house again and sighed. "i love you guys." i waved and got in my car. i started it and took off down Stradella, not looking back, afraid i might turn around.

___________________________­­­­­­­­­­­­___

(2 years later)

i sighed at my manager, diana. "i'm so tired. can i please have a break?" i had been travelling for the last year, dancing for artists and modeling.

she nodded. "you're in L.A for 2 months, then back on the road." i nodded, getting out of the car and walking to my car.

my phone pinged.

og's of swayla

Bryce balls : yo, y/n, heard you're home, how's it feel

great, but i'm dead

griffyndor : so like, you coming to eat with us tonight?

what?

Rockstar : dude, she wasn't supposed to know.

buddy : griff your an idiot