change // r. storms

I smiled at Mia and Kouvr as i sat down on Ryland's lap with a towel around me. Ryland immediately placed his hands on my hips.

"what are you doing tomorrow?" i asked the girls. "nothing. why?" they both replied. "i'm going to get my hair done and wanted to know if y'all wanted to come."

they both nodded. "what are you doing to your hair?" mia asked, taking a grape and eating it. "i'm gonna dye it, but i don't know what color yet." i said, leaning back on Ryland.

Kouvr asked, "what color are you looking at?" I shrugged. "I don't really know. I'm tired of the y/h/c though." I sighed.

Ryland had apparently not been listening. "wait, you're dying your hair?" he said, grabbing a strand and lightly pulling it.

I nodded, laughing at him. "yeah." he looked at me. "what?" he shook his head. "I like you're hair like it is." he whined. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Kouvr and Mia are going with me tomorrow, so relax. they won't let me do anything dumb." I said, pecking his lips.

___________________________

we just got done eating dinner and now Ryland was showering. I took a shower while we waited on our food, so I was laying in our bed.

I was wearing a pair of panties and one of his shirts. he came out of the bathroom and looked at me and sighed.

"y/n," he whined, laying between my legs and laying his head on my chest. "yes, baby?" I hummed, plying with his curly hair.

"do you not like your hair?" he said, fiddling with the promise ring he gave me for our anniversary. I sighed.

"I do. but i'm tired of the boringness." he nodded, turning to the tv to watch criminal minds. about thirty minutes later he was fidgeting.

"baby, I'm not tired." he said, causing me to laugh. "let's go get ice cream." I said, pushing him off my legs. I slid my crocs on while he put on a sweatshirt.

we drove to dairy queen and got in line. we got to the window and the girl smiled at us. "I have a question for you." ryland smirked, looking at me.

"okay, shoot." she said. "this is my beautiful girl, y/n. she is dying her hair tomorrow. do you think she should?" he said.

the girl looked at me. "I don't know. whatever makes her happy." she smiled, making me smile at her. "wanna see what i'm doing?" I asked, unbuckling.

I had picked it out earlier, but decided to not tell Ryland til I was done with it. I leaned over him and turned it so he couldn't see.

I showed her and she gasped. "hell yeah, girl. that will look bomb." I laughed. "thank you." I said, getting back in my seat.

after we got our ice cream and said thank you, we left. we went to the Sway house to hang for a bit. we got there and I got out of the car running.

I opened the door and looked for Mads and Nessa. "what the hell, y/n? you almost gave me a heart attack." josh said, looking at me.

I hugged him. "where's Nessa and Mads?" "out back." I took off for the door. "ness!" I yelled, hugging the small girl.

"I missed you!" I said, kissing her cheek. "I missed you too!" we sat with each other and talked til Mads, Jaden, and ryland came out.

mads came and sat beside us. "hey girlies." she said. "hey." we were talking when Ryland brought it up again.

"okay, guys, tell y/n she doesn't need to dye her hair." l rolled my eyes. "it depends. what color are you going?" Bryce said.

I showed every one but Ryland the picture. "okay, i'm down." "it will look bomb as fuck." jaden said, causing me to laugh.

"See." I smirked, making ryland roll his eyes and wrap his arms around my waist. we stayed and hung out til almost midnight. we went home because I was getting tired.

_________________________

I took a deep breath, walking into the salon. "are you sure this is what you wanna do?" Kouvr asked. I nodded. "I've been eying it for a while."

I went in and told the stylist my name. "alright, y/n, what are we doing today?" I smiled at her, then showed her the picture.

"okay, big and bold. I love it." she smirked, handing me my phone. I decided to dye my hair a purple/silver ombre.

three hours and two hundred dollars later, we were done. I went to find Mia and Kouvr. "how's it look guys?" I asked.

they looked at me and their mouths dropped. "holy-" they both said, makin me laugh. "ogey, let's get you home and show Ryland." mia said.

Kouvr rolled her eyes. "he literally has texted us all morning. I laughed, following them to the car with their bags of things they had bought.

when we got home, we saw Thomas, ryland and nick in the road with paintball guns. "wait!" ryland said, when he saw us pull up.

I got out of the car and waved at all the boys. "hi," I said, biting my lip anf looking at Ryland. he looked at me, mouth slightly open.

I giggled. "what do ya think?" I asked. he hugged me. "you look hot as fuck." he whispered. I laughed. "see, not all change is bad, ry." I smirked.