pool time // huddy (light SMUT)

I smiled at chase, asleep in my childhood room. we were visiting (your hometown) for the week. I grabbed my phone and realized it was almost 11. my family is coming to swim and grill out at 12.

i began kissing all over chase's face. i kissed his nose, then under his eyes, then both sides of his lips, feeling him stir. "mhm, i think you missed a spot, y/n."

i rolled my eyes playfully, before kissing his lips. "c'mon chase, we both need to shower. and my family is going to be her in an hour." i said, laying my head on his chest and intertwining our legs.

"uh, baby, i cant get up now." he said, running his hands through my straight hair, being careful not to pull to hard.

i groaned, but rolled over to get off the bed. "you know, we could always shower together. make it quicker." i smirked, lightly tugging at the end of his shirt i was wearing.

the shower was painfully quiet, but it sufficed til we could get home. we got out and began to make our way to my room to get ready.

i grabbed my blue bottoms that tie up the side and the matching top, quickly sliding them on. i grabbed the same shirt i wore to bed and put it on over my swim suit.

we grabbed our phones and then went outside to see my brother and sister, and little cousins in the pool already, and everyone else watching them.

i made my way to my mom and Aunt, who were talking. "i think y/n and chase staying together in the same room is kinda ridiculous." my aunt said, causing her to roll her eyes.

"well, mindy, they are both 18. and they already live together. you just want me to rip away both their happiness to make you happy?"

i walked over there and smiled. "hey, mom, Chase and I are gonna go swim." she nodded and i turned to walk away. "and you let her dress like that?" "hey, if you got it, flaunt it." i smirked.

i made it to the pool and looked at chase, arms crossed over his chest. "is it cold?" i asked, slowly inching down the ladder. i jumped back when it got to my knees.

"yeah, just a little bit." chase said, swimming over to me. he laid both arms over my thighs, smiling. "y/n? please get in baby." i laughed. "carry me away, my prince."

i wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "mhm," i shivered, pulling closer to him for warmth.

we swam and played around for a while, then got out to eat. chase was behind me, fixing his plate. we were laughing at something one of my cousins said.

we got our plates and went to sit at the table. he sat in a chair, and quickly pulled me into his lap. "i'm cold." he shivered, making me smile.

"did you fix his plate?" Mindy asked, handing her husband his plate that she fixed. "no, i believe chase is a big boy." i said, taking a bit of my hamburger.

she just scoffed and stalked off. i looked at chase, who had a hand on my side. "i don't think she liked that." he whispered, making me laugh.

we got done eating and it was close to dark. my dad went to start the fire we were gonna roast marshmallows over. "mom, chase and i are gonna get back in the pool." i said, making my mom nod.

we got back in the pool and just floated around with each other. i made my way back onto chase, but he didn't care.

he smirked at me, and lightly began untying the strings to my bottoms. "chase," i whispered yelled, lightly swatting his wrist.

"relax, baby, i'm only loosening them a little." he said, slowly pushing me towards the side. he kissed my lips, then made his way done my neck, stopping at my collarbone and lightly sucking.

"mhm," i moaned quietly. his fingers made there way over my heat, teasingly. "chase," i whined, as he run his fingers over my clothed clit.

he slowly slipped his hand in my bottoms, while kissing his way up to my ear. he added one finger, pumping slowly. i was panting at the europhic feeling.

my arms were wrapped around his neck. i let out a quiet moan as he added another finger. "mhm, c'mon baby." he said, adding a third finger.

he began curling his finger, and keeping the in and out pace. "mhm, chase," i whined, feeling my release build. right as i was about to let go, he pulled away, smirking.

"not in the pool baby." he smirked, pulling his hand up and tapping my nose, making me jerk away. "dick," i muttered.

"i know, but we can finish later." i looked at him. "okay, let's go back over there." we got out of the pool. i quickly tied my bottoms back so they wouldn't fall.

we laughed as we made our way to the fire. we got a marshmallow and roasted it over the fire. we ate like four apiece. i was sitting on his lap, again.

i looked at him, and smirked. "mom, we're gonna go to bed, it's cold and we've had a long day." i told my mom, grabbing chase's hand and pulling him with me. "okay, goodnight."

we made our way to the porch and into the house. "my turn," i smirked, pulling chase to my bedroom.