drag // j. hossler (SMUT)

as soon as we got inside my apartment, jaden smirked at me. "go upstairs and lay down, baby." he said, kissing my cheek.

I nodded and went upstairs to my bedroom. I took off my sneakers and socks and sat on my bed. a few minutes later, jaden came upstairs and took his shoes and socks off.

he smirked at me and sat down beside me and patted his lap. I straddled his waist and he bit his lip, looking down my body in my tight shirt.

I began moving my hips slowly to try and get some friction. he left me very messy from the car. he kissed right below my jaw and I let out a breath.

he smirked against my skin and kissed my lips. as he was kissing me, he began to move my hips quicker. as he pulled away, he kept my bottom lip between his teeth.

"jaden," I breathed. "mhm," he said, kissing down my jaw and neck. my hips began moving quicker. he started pulling my shirt up over my head.

i pulled my shirt off, leaving me in nothing but my red lace bra and jean shorts. i pulled his shirt over his head, and threw my head back.

he took that as an opening and pulled me further against him. he began kissing down my neck and to my chest.

he flipped us over and started sucking on the skin right above my breast. i let out a small moan. he smirked against my skin.

he worked down my body and stopped at the top of my shorts. he unbuttoned them and kissed along my panty line.

he pulled my shorts off and left me in my matching panties and bra. "fuck, you are so hot." he hissed, kissing the inside of my thighs.

i moaned as he got closer to the one place that longed for his touch. he grinned. "fuck, jaden," i moaned. he kissed back up my body and stopped at my breast again.

he reached around to my back and unclasped my bra with one hand. he pulled my bra off then pulled his jeans off.

i could see him through his boxers and that made the feeling in my core even worse. he sucked on one of my nipples and rubbed the other. i moaned.

once they were hard enough for his satisfaction, he moved down to my panties and pulled them down. i sucked in a breath as the cold air hit me.

he smirked and kissed my thighs again. then he went down on my. first he kissed my clit then he started to suck on it.

"fuck, jaden, mhm." i moaned, reaching down and grabbing his hair. he mumbled against me and it vibrated my whole being.

he inserted a finger, then another, and began to pump in and out. i moaned. "jaden, oh, my, fuck." i said. he smirked as he kissed my neck, being sure to leave hickeys.

"jaden, i'm close." i moaned. he pulled out and i moaned at the loss of contact. he pulled his boxers down, causing his length to slap his stomach.

i smirked and quickly flipped us back over. "oh, uh uh, i see how it is." he laughed. i smirked and started kissing his neck, then moved down his body.

i got to his chest and abdomen. "mhm," he groaned. i got to his dick and took the head in my mouth, teasing him.

he groaned, pushing my head down further. "fuck, you are too good at this." he said. i continued to suck him off for a few minutes.

"i'm-" he started, and i pulled off of him. i was wiping my mouth on the back of my hand when he flipped us back over.

"ready?" he said, entering me. "fuck. you are always so tight, baby." he said. i moaned in response. he began moving in and out of me.

we were both moaning messes. "fuck, y/n," he groaned in my ear. i scratched down his back in response.

"i'm - i'm close," i moaned. "me too, baby," jaden whispered. once we had finished, he climbed off the top of me and laid down beside me.

once i had caught my breath, i sat up. "I've got to pee." i said, getting up and going to the bathroom. i come back and put on his shirt.

he had put his boxers back on and was looking through Netflix. he smiled at me. "worth the wait?" he asked. "always." i winked, getting back in bed.

he was laying with his head on my chest and arms around my waist. i was playing with his hair. "i may have left a few marks on you." he said, poking a spot on my neck.

i laughed. "i may have left a few on you." he smiled up at me. "so we both claimed each other." he smirked, puckering his lips.

i kissed him and smiled. "you know, i kinda like red now." he said, pulling back and biting his lip. "mhm, Rockstar, want me to put them back on?"