Tennesseans // j. Hossler

I smiled at Amy as I got in the car. "ahh I'm so glad you are coming back home with us!" she said, making me laugh.

"I know, I was shocked when you called and asked me to come with you." she shrugged. "why would you want to go from Spring Hill to Chattanooga to L.A?"

I nodded. "I know. does Jaden know i am with you?" she smirked and shook her head. "i know there is something going on between you, so it's a surprise."

i smiled. "i don't really know what's going on. we kinda put everything on hold till this summer because we didn't know how it will be."

she nodded. "i completely understand, but i'm rooting for it." she winked. I laughed. we rode the last hour to Chattanooga jamming.

________________________

I smiled at John as I walked into the house. "hey," I said, hugging him. he hugged me back. "oh, I missed you." I laughed.

"okay, Jaden's flight lands at 11. and it's only 7. so, y/n, go put your things in Jaden's room and get settled." I nodded, grabbing my bags and heading upstairs.

I put my bags down in the corner of jaden's room and sat on his bed. my phone vibrated. it was a text from josh.

buddy josh

you at Jaden's yet

yep why

just wondering, can I call you

yep

I answered the phone when he called. "hey, what's up?" I asked. "uhm, not much." he sounded down. "are you good?"

I heard him sniffle. "nessa and I broke up." I sighed. "I'm sorry, baby. is there anything I can do?" I asked.

josh is literally like my brother. "I don't know right now. when are you coming to L.A?" he asked. "like when Jaden comes back." I smiled.

"so in three days. you can finally meet Buddy!" I laughed. "yeah, i'm super excited." "me too now. does jaden know?" he asked.

I laughed. "he know i'm coming to L.A, but not when. or for how long." "and how long is that?" he asked. "like maybe a really long time." he screamed.

I laughed and stayed on the phone with him for a little bit. "hey, you ready?" amy asked, coming to get me.

I nodded and slipped on my crocs. we got in the car and started for the airport. "so, can I video this or is it a secret?" john asked, causing me to laugh.

"video it. I don't care if it gets out." "yes! maybe I will get some tiktok clout!" he exclaimed. we got to the airport and waited.

"i'm kinda- " I was cut off by my phone ringing. "shit, sorry it's jaden." I said, answering the phone. "hey," I said.

"hey, baby, guess who just landed in Tennessee?" he said. I smiled, nodding at amy. "uhm, is his name Jaden?" he laughed.

"yeah, it is. and I think he's going to make a trip to Spring Hill to see his girl." I smiled. "yeah? that'd be great." he mumbled.

"okay, well, I am almost out and fixing to go look for my mom. bye, love." he said. I said bye and hung up.

I turned to amy and john. "he's almost over here." they nodded, pushing me behind them. "what are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"y/n, I know you are only 16, but please, tell me that you know how a surprise works." john said, patting my head.

I giggled. "okay, that works for me." "shh! there he is!" amy said, grabbing john's arm and pulling them together, hiding me.

"mommy!" jaden squealed. I smiled. he hugged amy then john. "so, have you talked to y/n lately?" amy asked, reaching behind me and patting my arm.

"yeah, I talked to her before I came over here. I think i'm going to go see her while i'm home." john nodded.

i had snuck out from behind them and waited till john gave me the signal. i walked over to jaden and tapped him on the shoulder.

"uhm, jaden? i'm like your bi-" that's all i got out before i was attacked. "oh my. how? and when?" he asked, engulfing me in a hug.

i laughed. "like, two hours ago and a car." he smiled, and kissed my forehead. "yes! i'm going to get tiktok clout!" john said.

amy rolled her eyes and smacked his arm. "okay, let's get home because it's late." jaden grabbed his suitcase with one hand and mine with the other.

we got in the car and jaden made me sit in the middle of the back seat. i smiled at him and got buckled.

"how are my boys?" i asked. i was friends with all the sway guys and most of the hype house. mnus a few. for different reasons.

"good, i can not wait for you to come to L.A and see mine and josh's new pad." i smiled. "i'm proud of you guys." i said.

we pulled into their driveway and got out. "okay, i am tired, so i am going to bed. goodnight." John said. amy nodded, "goodnight, love you guys."

jaden and i went up to his room. i flopped down on the bed. "so, did you miss me?" i asked, biting my lip.

jaden nodded. "hell yeah." he took his shirt and shoes off and laid down beside me. "i have another surprise for you." he looked at me.

"what?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. "i might be coming to L.A for the summer. or longer?" i smirked, glancing at him.

he sat up. "no shit?" i nodded. he fell back beside me. "so, does this mean, we can give us a try?" he asked. i rolled on my side so i was facing him.

"i'm down." i whispered. he nodded. "good." he turned so we were both on our sides, facing each other. "good."

he put one of his hands on my hip and the other was playing with my hair. he looked at my lips then back to my eyes.

I leaned closer to him, causing him to smile. he met me half way, and our lip collided. i smiled into the kiss.

i pulled away, and he groaned. "this is going to be like the longest three days in Tennessee ever." i laughed.

"surely you can keep little hossler pinned up for three days." i laughed. "little? uhm, no, baby, i don't think so." he smirked a little.

"i mean, you're just going to have to show me." i smirked. he nodded and but his lip. "trust me, when we get to L.A, it's over."

i nodded. "mhm, i'm okay with that."

_________________________

part 2 in L.A?