Haunted Forrest// Huddy

I walked in the Hype House and heard Michael saying my name. "Dude, I think the ghosts are scared of Chase." I laughed.

I snuck up behind Chase and whispered, "Boo," in his ear. He turned and smiled at me. "AHHH! my baby is here!" he said, engulfing me.

Chase had his arms around my shoulders and was kissing my forehead when I saw the camera. "Hi, vlog." I said.

"Y/n. tell your boyfriend that the ghosts are scared of him." Michael said. I laughed. "Why? he's not even that scary." I said, kissing Chase's cheek.

"I told you guys, my girlfriend does not think i'm that scary. she likes scary shit too." Chase said. I nodded.

"Oh, that's fucking great. going to a haunted forest with two psychopaths." Michael said. I laughed and so did Chase.

"I have no bigger fear then Chase and y/n." Michael said into the camera. "good." Chase said, finally letting me go.

He looked at the camera and said, "This is for Michael, suck my dick, bitch." I started laughing. Thomas cut the camera off and looked at me.

"you really like scary stuff?" he asked. I nodded. "hell yeah. I've got a ghost tattooed on my-" Chase cut me off.

"No where. she has a ghost no where." he said, glaring at Michael and Thomas. Chase wrapped his arms around my waist and lad his head on my shoulder.

"it's on my boob." I mouthed to Michael and Thomas. they both went wide eyed. I giggled. "I need to get ready." I said, moving out of Chase's hold.

He followed me up the stairs to his room and flopped on his bed. "what do you have to do?" he asked.

"I need to braid my hair. and re-do my mascara." I said, sitting on the floor in front of his mirror. he came and sat beside me.

"so, I think Charli and Dixie are coming tonight." he said. I nodded. "good, I've missed them." I said, leaning into him.

He kissed my forehead again. "Hurry up. so we can cuddle." he said, leaning back onto his hands again.

___________________________

Chase grabbed my hand with his empty one. "Aw, are you scared, Chase?" Michael said. Chase laughed and shook his head.

"Holy fuck, guys!" Kouvr screamed, seeing a bloody doll on a bench. I laughed. "it's kinda cute." I shrugged.

"I think i'm gonna pee," Charli said, looking at me. I laughed and held my arms open. "I will forever protect my baby." I giggled.

Charli wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me. "Damn, Chase. I think your ex just took your girl." Michael said.

I covered Charli's ears and said, "Fuck you Michael," laughing. He nodded. "anytime," He winked at me.

Charli let go of me and I rejoined Chase. We ran into another group of people. "is there anything actually scary about his place?"

they nodded. "yeah, the farther you get, the scarier it gets." One of the girls said. Chase and I were walking a little in front of the group.

"mhmm, this has been fun," I said, as Chase swung our hands back and forth. he nodded, kissing my forehead.

"Holy shit, guys, I'm turning around." Michael said. I laughed at him. "why, puss-" I stopped and smiled at Charli.

"sorry!" I said, winking at her. she laughed. "oh fuck you, y/n." Michael said. "Not all of us can be psychos that like scary stuff." he said.

_________________________

we got back to the Hype House and chase and I went upstairs. "I had fun." I said, falling on his bed. "me too." he said, going to the bathroom.

He come back out and handed me his shirt. "there ya go." he whispered, kissing me. I smiled and went and changed.

My phone rang and Chase answered it. "hi, y/mom's/name!" I laughed. "She's changing." he said. I walked out of the bathroom and he smiled at me.

We talked to my mom for a bit, then fell asleep, holding each other.

---------------------------

I am so sorry for the delay guys!! I got the rona, so I've felt like crap. and online school is kicking my ass. but i'm back!

n-e-ways, who do you guys wanna see more of? I've got some ideas, but I don't know who I want to write them for.

much love,

kam xx