fighter // b. hall

I sighed as Abby Rao came in through the door. It seemed as if everywhere I went, she was there. We used to be friends, don't get me wrong.

But the minute she texted Bryce, my boyfriend, and tried to hook up with him, our friendship was over. And she had been causing problems on social media.

Bryce came back to the Livingroom where I was sitting with a White Claw. "Here ya go, baby," he said, sitting beside me.

"Thanks," I mumbled, opening it and taking a sip. He looked at me, puzzled. "Are you alright?" I nodded, and gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"Bryce, this is your birthday party, go, hang with the boys. Have fun and don't worry about me." I said, kissing his cheek.

He sighed, nodding and getting up. He leaned down so we were eye-level, and pecked my lips. "Go," I said, "you'll get your present from later."

He bit his bottom lip and nodded, walking away from me. I leaned back onto the couch and pulled a string off of my sweats I was wearing.

Mads came and sat beside me. "What's cooking good looking?" she asked, kissing my cheek. "not much," I shrugged, hugging her.

"Have you moved from this spot tonight?" she asked. I shook my head. "If I move or get up, I may snap on Abby over there." I said through clenched teeth.

She laughed. "What if I promise to stay with you? Will you get up then?" I nodded. "Don't let me do anything stupid." I warned her.

"Promise." She stood up and pulled me with her. "Where are we going?" I asked, holding her hand and following her through the crowd.

"The boys are out back, so out there." I nodded. We made it out the back door, and saw Jaden, Josh, Q, and Bryce all surrounding a table with shots.

And of course, Abby fucking Rao was right beside my boyfriend. "Hey, y/n, I haven't seen you all night!" she said, waving.

Bryce turned around and smiled at me. "There's my party girl, c'mon, come take a shot with me!" Bryce said, reaching for my hand.

I shook my head and smiled, "You take one, I will watch." He pouted. "Fine, but only because you told me to." he said, picking one up.

Abby had left and went off somewhere else. Bryce was standing behind me with his arms around my shoulders and his head on mine.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear, lightly kissing below it. I smiled. When Bryce got drunk, he got all sweet and sappy like this.

"And I love you," I whispered back, kissing him again. "Can you believe what she's wearing? I mean, she couldn't even bother to dress up on her boyfriend's birthday."

My jaw clenched at the sound of Daisy and Abby. Mads must have heard them because she looked at me. "breathe," she mouthed.

"I mean, her boyfriend is Bryce Hall, she could've at least made a small effort." Abby scoffed, again. There's no way in hell was I letting blow up Barbie talk about me like that.

I pulled away from Bryce and Mads say, "Shit, guys." I walked over to Abby and smiled. "Uh, hi, Abby, what were you saying?" I smirked at her.

she rolled her eyes. "I was saying that you could've at least made an effort to look nice for your boyfriend." I nodded, looking her up and down.

"at least I don't have to pump myself up before I come to an event," I said, smiling at her. she gasped. "Oh, I'm sorry." I gasped, faking it.

"at least I'm not a stuck up slut." she said. that was it. that was the line and she crossed it. I lunged at her.

I don't pull hair and scratch. I hit and kick. Once my fist made contact with her nose, she started swinging back.

"What the fuck?" I heard Jaden and Bryce say. Abby and I were rolling around on the ground, hitting each other whenever we got a chance.

Someone pulled me off of her. "calm down, baby, it's me." Bryce whispered in my ear. Jaden was standing between us with Mads in front of me.

"let me go, I'm not done," I said, squirming in Bryce's arms. He was pulling me into the house. And apparently, Abby hadn't had enough of an ass beating.

"hey Bryce, when you're done with the psycho bitch, call me okay?" she said. I tuned hard enough it surprised Bryce and he let me go.

And we went at it again. "you stupid, fucking bitch," I said, grabbing at her hair. We didn't get the chance of this one progressing because Bryce already had my waist.

Abby was on the ground again. And Bryce and Mads were taking me up the stairs. "I've got her, Mads, go." Bryce said when we got to our room.

He was still holding my waist. "Can I let you go? Are you going to lunge at me?" he asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

he let me go and I sat on the bed. he sat down beside me. I was not going to look at my boyfriend, I couldn't look at him.

Once he realized, he sighed. "C'mon, let's get you to the bathroom and cleaned up." he got up and reached for my hand, pulling me with him.

when we got to the bathroom, he sat down on the closed toilet seat with the first aid kit. He motioned for me to sit on his lap.

I straddled him, while he cleaned my cuts up. Once he was finished, he set his hands on my thighs. "I'm sorry," I said, playing with one of his hands.

He laughed. "for what?" I shrugged. "for ruining your birthday." he shook his head. He put both of his hands on the side of my face and made me look him in the eyes.

"you did not ruin by party. you made it way better, my little fighter." he said. I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"I love you." I said, kissing him. he smiled when I pulled away, his thumb caressing my busted lip. "that was honestly, the hottest thing though." He said.

I nodded at him. "thanks, Bryce, that means so much." I said, playfully pushing his shoulder. He laughed again, this time, leaning his head on my chest.

"I cannot believe that you just did that." he laughed again. "Bryce, it's not funny. She was getting on my nerves." I huffed, bouncing on his legs.

His head quickly shot up and his grip tightened on my thighs tightened. "whoops," I smirked. "I think you owe me my gift."