cheater // j. Richards // sway

I pulled up Jaden's number for what felt like the sixtieth time today. he's my best my best friend, so I don't know why I can't make myself call him.

no, I know what it is. he was right. I got back together with my ex, who had cheated on me again. I trusted Chase.

but, now I didn't know what to do. he cheated on me again with Nessa the stupid bitch. I sighed and made myself dial the number.

"yo, what it do baby?" jaden picked up on the second ring. I sniffled, "uhm, hey, jaden, are you busy?" I asked.

"no. what's wrong? are you okay? where is chase?" i sighed. "i'm fine, j. i'm at a hotel. chase cheated on me again." jaden sighed.

"fuck, y/n, i'm on my way." "okay. bye." we hung up and i waited for him to text me and tell me he's here.

once i got the text, i grabbed my bags and went downstairs. i checked out and walked out the door to be met by jaden.

he grabbed my bags and put them in the trunk of his car, then wrapped his arms around my small frame.

he held me like that for a few minutes, then we got in the car. we went back to his and Josh's house.

he had his hand on my knee rubbing small calming circles. "what's with everyone cheating right now?" he said.

i raised an eyebrow. "nessa and josh broke up because she cheated with someone." i laughed.
"i know. it was chase."

"oh, hell no. that stupid fucker is really gonna catch heat now." jaden said, causing me to laugh. he smiled at me.

we got out of his car and he got my bags. we went into their house and jaden put my bags in his room.

i went to find josh to see if he was okay. i knocked on his door and waited for him to say something. "yeah?"

i opened his door and found him on his bed in a pair of boxers, surrounded my white claws and playing fortnite.

i giggled when his eyes went wide. "shit, i thought you were jaden." i shook my head. "it's fine. are you okay?" i asked, leaning on the closed door.

he sighed and shook his head. "not really, how about you?" i shrugged. jaden shoved the door open causing me to be pushed onto the foor.

"shit, sorry, baby." jaden said, i rolled my eyes at him. "did she tell you what chase did? he's a stupid motherfuc-" i cut him off by kicking him.

"no she didn't. what'd he do?" josh said, opening a white claw and giving it to me. "he cheated on her again. with nessa."

josh nodded. "that's so nice. pour it up?" he said, raising his claw. i nodded, meeting his in the air. "no one tell Bryce." i said, and josh nodded, agreeing.

"no one tell Bryce what?" Bryce said, coming in and throwing himself on the floor beside me. "that chase and nessa cheated with each other." jaden shrugged.

i sighed. "dude," josh said. "what the hell?" Bryce laughed at us. "it's not funny, sorry." he said clearing his throat.

my phone started blowing up. "jaden, what the hell?" i said, looking at him. "what?" josh said, leaning over my shoulder.

"scoot over." i said, standing up and getting in the bed with him. we scrolled through tik tok room. jaden unfollowed chase, nessa, and nick.

then tweeted about why he did. then Bryce unfollowed every one. then quinton. "who told him?" i said. "i did." jaden said.

josh and i sighed."i'm next in unfollowing then." i said. i unfollowed them, the josh did. tik tok room was blowing up.

we all sat around for a while, watching the drama play out. eventually, josh and i had ended up cuddling.

"fuck this, i'm going to the hype house to talk to that stupid bitch." jaden and Bryce said. i rolled my eyes as they left.

josh and i laid there, talking to each other for a little bit. "when did your eyes turn green?" he asked.

"josh, they've always been green." i laughed. "oh," i smiled at him. "should we go to the hype house to make sure they don't kill each other?"

josh nodded. "yeah, probably." i got up and went to his closet. "can i -" he looked at me. "i don't care. you know that." i grabbed a hoodie while josh put pants and a shirt on.

and we went to the hype house. where the paparazzi was. josh opened my door and grabbed my hand, helping me out of the car.

which was caught on camera. jaden was live and yelling to chase about something on the roof. coop, blake, quinton, and caleb were all here too.

"dude, it doesn't matter. i cheated on a whore anyways." chase said, eyeing me and josh. i gasped. "what the fuck dude?" Bryce said, hopping the fence.

"shit," i said, grabbing blake so he wouldn't he follow. "okay, buddy, first of all, y/n is not a whore. and second, what the fuck dude?" josh said.

I sighed, grabbing josh's arm. "leave it. he says that quite often and it doesn't bother me anymore." I shrugged it off.

josh looked at me. like stared into my soul and looked at me. I was hoping he didn't see the actual hurt behind the façade I have kept up so well.

but when he sighed, I knew he did. jaden was going in the house. "you wanna?" he said, holding the door for me. I shook my head.

"can I go back to your place?" I asked josh. he nodded. "i'll go with you." we got back in my car and went to their house.

when we got home and in josh's room, I flopped down on the bed. "so, are you gonna talk about what you told me?" he said, sitting next to me.

"josh, it was exactly like it sounded. he has called me a whore plenty of times." I left out the part about it not hurting, because it does.

"okay, and you totally lied when you said it didn't hurt, because shit like that from someone who is supposed to protect you, hurts."

I shrugged and turned so I was laying on my side mirroring him. "yeah, it does, but we're over now and I am not going back. periodt." I smiled.

he gave me a light smile and nodded. who knew being cheated on would turn out to be the best thing to ever happen to us?

__________________________

hi guys!! I am back and I am going to try and update like 3 times a week. maybe. xx